Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

Re: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    This thread had the potential for greatness, but was locked before it's prime: The guy whose wife caught him trolling for a threesome on the web. I still wonder what went down, and would like to know all the ins and outs of this situation.
    I was just about to say the same thing. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Quite a few of the "old SGN" threads were fantastic. Like the one where somebody (can't remember who) signed Hippyshake up for a bestiality forum and used his avatar, and made an intro post like, "I'm glad I found so many like-minded people!"
    Quote Originally Posted by movingviolation View Post
    the only reason to "get behind" a politician is to fuck him in the ass, like he deserves

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dimes View Post
    I was just about to say the same thing. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Quite a few of the "old SGN" threads were fantastic. Like the one where somebody (can't remember who) signed Hippyshake up for a bestiality forum and used his avatar, and made an intro post like, "I'm glad I found so many like-minded people!"

That was the one and only goat fucker himself, silky rob. He also photo- shopped my face onto a metro magazine cover.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hippyshake View Post
    That was the one and only goat fucker himself, silky rob. He also photo- shopped my face onto a metro magazine cover.
    Can we have curse words in our sig lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I remember now. The fur loincloth. I think it burned a shape into my retinas.
    Quote Originally Posted by movingviolation View Post
    the only reason to "get behind" a politician is to fuck him in the ass, like he deserves

He also photo- shopped my face onto a metro magazine cover.
    Still not convinced that was Photoshop. Did look a little heavy in the loincloth though.
    Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Banned

I forgot about that one with the threesome. I hope everything worked out for that guy. What's this about the "late great Bill Johnson?"

Did I miss something?

Sharp Shooter

the whole global arms fiasco has been entertaining. Ammo ordered----> ammo late ----> ammo is shit----> people freak and want refund/ exchange ----> exchange ammo stolen???? and some random guy did some internet digging to find out the company appears to not be very legitimate, and was discredited and told not to freak out and take it so far!

Sharp Shooter

I liked the "I'm straight outta Yakima" one
    Nothing says "home defense" like a bayonet charge

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter View Post
    I forgot about that one with the threesome. I hope everything worked out for that guy. What's this about the "late great Bill Johnson?"

Did I miss something?
    He was banned finally because it was clear he had no purpose other than starting shit. Had no feedback iirc and was just a cock all around.

As for the 3some thread, i dont see the problem his wife had considering jody put up pictures of her naked in the nsfw thread already. Oh well.

I think having all these wonderful memories spawned from one thread deserves this one consideration for top 5!

Quote Originally Posted by dimes View Post

Quite a few of the "old SGN" threads were fantastic. Like the one where somebody (can't remember who) signed Hippyshake up for a bestiality forum and used his avatar, and made an Intro post like, "I'm glad I found so many like-minded people!"
    Haha...yeah, that was me
    Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]