Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett

Re: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

Quote Originally Posted by cmica View Post
    Think you mean "survivalist" some log on the beach with a lamp avatar
    Remember this? You mad bro? That guy was a piece of work!
    Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Oh, I remember him. Serial thread crapper.

But I must say... it was nice to see somebody balk when they were called out on their bullshit in their own ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by movingviolation View Post
    the only reason to "get behind" a politician is to fuck him in the ass, like he deserves

Jedi Knight

What about the guy who said he was Bill Clintons bodyguard or some shit like that? Special forces, etc.

How's that Mensa thing working out?
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    What about the guy who said he was Bill Clintons bodyguard or some shit like that? Special forces, etc.
    I love those guys. Ever have someone claim to be a soldier then stumble when you ask "So, what was your MOS?"

I love the looks on their faces when caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    You're under the misconception that they will give you $100 for it. In reality is says "up to $100" so it's quite possible they would only offer you a $10 or $20 gift card. Way to sell your soul though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chains89 View Post
    I love those guys. Ever have someone claim to be a soldier then stumble when you ask "So, what was your MOS?"

I love the looks on their faces when caught.
    i was talking to this guy at work and we started talking about the military and i asked him if he had ever been in? he said yes and he was an 0311 in the core and told me about all this great shit that he had done and seen. then he asked me if i had ever been in? i told him yes i have and i was a Navy Corpsman... he looked at me and said so what is that??? i told him ya most of the Marine Corps does not know what a Corpsman does they never ever deal with them I then told him that he should go ask who ever told him that great story to tell people what a Navy Corpsman was. 10 min later i get back from a tier check and he tells me oh ok so maybe i was not in but damn everyone else was in so i had to come up with something
    "if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, i am doing alright"

www.waguns.org

I had it turned on me once. Picked up a guy hitchin in Fife. Full uniform (acu) WITH correct boots. He was disheveled, but still squared away.

I stopped for the guy because of what I saw. He jumped in and immediately began thanking me. He was an SFC? Three Chevrons with 2 rockers... Anyway, I ask where he's headed. He says Palmer, Ak. Yeah, I'm not goin quite that far, but I know where it is. (more on that later) he's now obviously upset, of the bummed variety. We get to bullshitting. Yes, early on I slipped him the MOS question, he didn't even miss a beat, had to repeat it slower for me.

Turns out, he returns from deployment, goes home to the wife and summabitch, that dudes wearing my shirt!
    MPs could give a shit. Get the fuck out. Base decides his folks place in Palmer is best for now. They give him a ticket.

I make the exit to seatac, and lays this on me: I can't use the ticket the base supplied without paying the due taxes. $60 in taxes..

What should I have done?
    You're under the misconception that they will give you $100 for it. In reality is says "up to $100" so it's quite possible they would only offer you a $10 or $20 gift card. Way to sell your soul though.

I like anything involving "my buddy is ex special forces... ex sniper... ex FBI... ex special seal FBI sniper mall cop forces". That sort of stuff. Not so much on this site I suppose but I do see them quite often.
    Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Banned

I still like the time dodge danger referred to PTSD as "those cowardly flashbacks"

Quote Originally Posted by hippyshake View Post
    I still like the time dodge danger referred to PTSD as "those cowardly flashbacks"
    Whoa...