Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Re: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tinner View Post
    Why is it that you feel the need to put people down? Who the fuck do you think you are? And why are looked over by the admin every fucking day?

This is bullshit!!
    He didn't put him down. He asked a question in a smart ass way. There is nothing in our rules that says people can't be a smart ass. He didn't call him any demeaning names, ethnic, racial or sexual slurs.

He's not looked over by the Admin...I'm right here paying attention to everything like always. If he crosses the line I will handle it. If you think it's such bullshit I can gladly turn my attention to you instead. How about if you have such a problem with him take it up in PM's, add him to your foes list so you don't have to see anything he posts or just ignore him altogether?

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Read his avatar.
    Oh the unbearable irony

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This thread is worn out like 60 year old donkey show whore. Time to lock. Nothing more to see here comrades.

Signs. Signs. Everywhere there's signs. Blocking out the scenery, raping my mind. Do this, don't do that, can't you read the signs?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinner View Post
    Every god damn day you are the one bitching, Thread crapping, Putting people down that aren't in your core group, It's constant!! Maybe it's you that should get out a little more.
    Feel free to put me on your ignore list. You are going on mine. Nothing personal. You're probably a nice guy.

I'll leave you with this....will you pony up 6 bucks, or post a petulant little frenzy about how you are leaving, as well?

I'd rather people stay and give it a chance.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    He didn't put him down. He asked a question in a smart ass way. There is nothing in our rules that says people can't be a smart ass. He didn't call him any demeaning names, ethnic, racial or sexual slurs.

He's not looked over by the Admin...I'm right here paying attention to everything like always. If he crosses the line I will handle it. If you think it's such bullshit I can gladly turn my attention to you instead. How about if you have such a problem with him take it up in PM's, add him to your foes list so you don't have to see anything he posts or just ignore him altogether?
    Wow.

You guys crying about guys not wanting to pay is funnier (and yet more pathetic) than the guys stating their issues with regards to the new system.

...but the bolded takes it.

JB has done nothing but had a giant rod up his ass for the entirety of this thread, but TA chooses to lash out at someone calling him on it?

Talk about boys club... You guys deserve each other.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by etrigan420 View Post
    Wow.

You guys crying about guys not wanting to pay is funnier (and yet more pathetic) than the guys stating their issues with regards to the new system.

JB has done nothing but had a giant rod up his ass for the entirety of this thread, but TA chooses to lash out at someone calling him on it?

So this is your 54th post in 1 year huh? A whole year with 53 posts up to this point and you decided to chime in on this one.

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Dealer/FFL
    Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Wow.

Where is the bolded part?:D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Contact me for member pricing

http://www.kandearms.com

CHECK OUR NEW ESTORE FOR CURRENT PRICES

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...ealer_id=35095

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Wow.

Incorrect, sir. I just think its laughable for people to complain and whine about $2 a month for entertainment. How much is your cable bill? Do you buy music? Drink coffee? Beer? Do you go to movies?

I'm in no "club" nor do I want to be.

People will pay for value, or they won't. It's up to each person to decide if $2 a month to buy, sell, shoot the shit, etc, is worth it or not. But whining and posting in piblic how they are LEAVING is just childish. Who cares? Just leave. No need to say you are.

And no rods were put up any asses in this thread.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I'm going up front right now, and telling everyone, if you see me selling anything after sunday, unless you are at least a GOLD member, more than likely I will not reply to your PM's. If you can't invest $6 bucks, I probably don't need to sell to you.
    +1

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'm not going anywhere JB and I will pony up the funds to continue membership and pay my way but I really like T/A suggestion, Atleast I wont have to read your horse shit posts anymore.