Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Re: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    Somebody set me straight here...
    So I can no longer post in the legal area (Gun Talk Section) without paying?
    That's what it looks like to me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    That's what it looks like to me.
    So that puts people like myself and Dave Workman with no way to pass along Gun Rights info..... great

Quote Originally Posted by MadPick
    I'm going to start a poll on whether we should perma-ban m1gunr!

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

So that puts people like myself and Dave Workman with no way to pass along Gun Rights info..... great
    Im sure Norm will cut you guys a break as that is always good info to get.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    Im sure Norm will cut you guys a break as that is always good info to get.
    There always has to be an exception to the rule.
    It was better to not see the classifies and be able to post in other threads, I'm not paying as I don't have cash lined up to buy anything anyway. I do remember posts, not even to long ago, that SGN was about "community not just buying and selling", so what's it about now?

Guide to Posting Photos on SGN- Thanks for the Gold
    http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...t-into-your-ad

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Dave and M1Gunr (Bill)? We have met before and I am horrible with names, sorry if I got it wrong. You two guys have always provided great info to SGN and go out of your way to preserve gun owners rights and that doesn't go unnoticed. Yes exceptions are to be made and you two deserve that. Keep doing what you do and I am sure I speak for all of us by saying we appreciate what you do for the firearms community.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

My god, such animosity over a couple dollars. Its not a boys club, its not an ego circle jerk, its just paying the people who keep this place alive. And really, paying a pittance at that.

I don't have to work to keep this place alive, but if I did...well, damn I'd be wondering why at this point. F*ck my level of membership, if I step out of line the ban hammer will come for me too, if not sooner than for other members. I had one of my threads deleted recently, and have received more warnings on my conduct since the membership tiers than I ever had before that. I'm not elite, not special and not given any extra slack. It's just sad guys. Sad that people want to use this as fuel to the fire, and sad that this is the outcome.

Dimes- Jake, I'm calling you out personally here. We shoot trap together and I think you're an outstanding guy. But your reaction here, what the fuck dude? We shoot trap at $6 a line not to mention the cost of ammo. All I ever hear from you is how you have to get back out to shoot more asap. I've given you boxes of ammo so we could keep shooting. Boxes that were worth $6. That same $6 gets you 3 months of membership here. You got your Citori for what $600? Because you got it here. You can't tell me its the cost that's the problem, so what? Devil's advocate? I just don't get it man.

The bottom line is: all this negativity, the griping, the whining, for what? Let's get back to what this site is for: great deals, helpful info and good humor. Let's get back to what it is we do guys, guns.

I'll be on my swingset if you need me

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Dave and M1Gunr (Bill)? We have met before and I am horrible with names, sorry if I got it wrong. You two guys have always provided great info to SGN and go out of your way to preserve gun owners rights and that doesn't go unnoticed. Yes exceptions are to be made and you two deserve that. Keep doing what you do and I am sure I speak for all of us by saying we appreciate what you do for the firearms community.
    Thanks much !

Quote Originally Posted by MadPick
    I'm going to start a poll on whether we should perma-ban m1gunr!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Disregard.

Last edited by cyberphobia; 07-04-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: big typo
    "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"
    Will Rogers.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Madpick has giving me a board warning twice....oh wait, Massivedesign gave me the first one and Madpick gave me the second one...
    Cant remember what the first one was for, I was a mod then and Massivedesign was the Admin and the 2nd one, I bumped an ad after what I thought was 72 hours and apparently I counted the days wrong on my fingers....
    Was only 48 hours and Madpick got me. Just goes to show you even the site owner can get a board warning.
    Yeah, but can we ban you?

If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Here is my perspective, and I am not complaining about paying, I get it, I understand that it costs money to run the site. I am fairly sure I donated to the site before. Here is my thing, $100 a year? That is a lot of coin, especially for someone like me that just got back to work after nearly 2 years off. If not for the site, and me being able to sell my guns, I may not of paid my bills. If I had to pay $100 back then to sell, I would not of been able too.

I see big sites like ar-15.com that have people pay big money. And the ones that pay big money think they can do or say whatever they want. I see guys on there get down right harassed about asking questions. I am going with the gold membership, it seems to get done everything I want to do. I also think, if the platinum was less, like $50, I think more would sign up for it. Maybe some of you are better off than others, but $100 a year for a forum is a bit much in my book. Just my $.02, for what it is worth.

If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.