Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Re: SGN Tiered Subscription membership info thread

Quote Originally Posted by PaPat View Post
    Oh ya, I almost forgot. Am I the only one that reads JB's posts in John Goodmans voice? Non of the other posts read with any particular voice. That was way off topic.
    I will now...... Thanks...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Wow....33 pages takes awhile to read....especially while trying to multitask. lol $2/month is practically nothing, especially since you have access 24/7. Sadly I will have to wait a little bit due to overextending past what I gave myself for a gun budget. (oops) I have been here since the old site (SGO) and will probably be here for quite a while to come still. I'm just mostly inactive right now until I can pony up my couple of bucks and might just wait until I can afford to actually buy something again. Great site and great people. Here's to many more posts, friends, and deals.

And PaPat referenced it about JB, but:

I read all of Wes's post in his voice. And Norm's in his. lol

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniperatthegates View Post
    Also if we r paying for the service r we still getting banned for infractions. And if we r do we get a refund for banned time or a credit
    Did you really just ask that? Do you think that since you'd pay $2 a month you should be exempt from the rules? That would be like shoplifting from a store and then telling them "you shouldn't have me arrested or 86 me from the store because I am a paying customer every other time." In this world if you do something wrong you pay the consequences no matter the situation.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    Wow....33 pages takes awhile to read.
    You can change your settings, if you wanted, to display more responses per page. I have mine set to 30 per, making this an 11 page thread for me (so far!). It can make going through the more lengthy threads a *little* less tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]

Banned
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Did you really just ask that? Do you think that since you'd pay $2 a month you should be exempt from the rules? That would be like shoplifting from a store and then telling them "you shouldn't have me arrested or 86 me from the store because I am a paying customer every other time." In this world if you do something wrong you pay the consequences no matter the situation.
    I cant believe this one had to be explained....

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coal View Post
    Honest question, not intended to be an a-hole one: Given the VERY limited ("Seattle Guns") geographic market, what gun site forum, or any similar niche hobby forum, has a member payment system actually been successful? I have enjoyed and appreciated the site while it was free. Thanks for that. As with all forums/sites I take part in, free met my limited needs and limited expectations. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    All 130 posts in 3 years is talking. Try participating a little once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Gee, so if one doesn't have a high post count number, his opinion doesn't mean shit, huh? Some of us have better things to do than squat on internet forums all day long trying to come up with pithy little comments we think make us seem "cool."
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    I think what he meant was the guy hasn't bought/sold on the site. In which case the free membership is all he needs anyway. So why complain?
    IMO the post was making the same juvenile comment many high(er) post counters make on forums: low post count = newb = opinion that does not matter. I've always felt those that say the most often have the least to say. No one has yet to actually answer my question. I've been on free gun forums for some time. Feedback on SGN was wiped with the switchover. I've never had trouble selling anything online via the many free forums available. SGN was free, easy and it worked well. Other forums remain free, easy and they work well. Simple as that.

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

ZING!

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I can't believe this thread hasnt been locked/deleted yet. Where is JB and his Huge Manatee when you need it?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coal View Post
    IMO the post was making the same juvenile comment many high(er) post counters make on forums: low post count = newb = opinion that does not matter. I've always felt those that say the most often have the least to say. No one has yet to actually answer my question. I've been on free gun forums for some time. Feedback on SGN was wiped with the switchover. I've never had trouble selling anything online via the many free forums available. SGN was free, easy and it worked well. Other forums remain free, easy and they work well. Simple as that.
    Then get the fuck out. Move on.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter View Post
    ...JB and his Huge Manatee....

I googled that phrase... And this was the top match..

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!