Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The handgun section is large enough to separate into revolvers and pistols

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

The handgun section is large enough to separate into revolvers and pistols

Certainly it is time to divide the largest classified section we have, not couning "everything else"

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Re: The handgun section is large enough to separate into revolvers and pistols

I partially agree except we already have a crap ton of sections and the biggest problem...people fail to post stuff in the correct sections as it is now. Not opposed to this by any means but rather a little concerned.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Maybe we can review some of the less used sections, and maybe combine a few, clearing room for things like this.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sometimes I think shotguns and rifles could be just in a section called Long Guns. Or maybe that's a dumb idea. Probably is.

But both Rifles and Shotguns rarely have only a single day on the first page, where Handguns rolls into page 2 by noon.

So I like the pistols and revolvers idea.

Last edited by John Brown; 07-03-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

+1 on a revolvers section...though it'd be kinda lame still having to scour the pistol section to find mislabeled revolvers. I guess it might work in our favor every now and then too though, digging for that passed over gem

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Wounder what it would take to make a generic "post new for sale ad" button that would then have a fill in the boxs thing and makes you select the type of object much like (I know we hate it) CL does when you post an add it makes ypu select an area to post it in... it may help those who have computer issues

Moved out of WA will still hang around! Have any questions feel free to PM me!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Most guys still think of pistols and revolvers as one and the same..with no distinction made between the two (when it comes to referencing revolvers anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

+1 on pistols and revolvers
    -1 on "long guns"

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Well hell, where do the derringers go?

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Posted this over three months ago, nary a comment....

http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...ies&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    Hell, I have to hit it with a rubber mallet, and even then it only gets hard in the middle