Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The handgun section is large enough to separate into revolvers and pistols

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Re: The handgun section is large enough to separate into revolvers and pistols

How about a "Plastic Gun" section... 50% of the forum is Glock, M&P and XD's.....

How about this:
    Plastic Guns
    Real Guns
    Wheel Guns

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

GTDS - Guns that don't shoot. AR's, 1911's, Camp Carbines, Colt.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    O really...? Ive been on this site lurking or as a member since this site started. I just don't post all that much...
    Toothless hillbillies, inbreds,etc meaning "craigslist flakes/tweakers" who like to peep up from time to time.

100% Feedback with 15+ Transactions.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Just splitting up Semi auto from revolvers would help. Having too many sections might be a headache.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I also agree with the semiauto / revolver idea. The military-style rifles, rifles, and shotgun sections are fine as is.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rossiman View Post
    O really...? Ive been on this site lurking or as a member since this site started.

That was just a shot at actually thinking people read the rules, guidelines etc etc. No matter how they are colored, bolded, bumped etc.. People just skip right over em.

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

+1 on revolvers and semi-auto in different sections. Any section where a new ad gets buried 3 pages deep on the first day by people bumping their old shit would benefit from doing this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    That was just a shot at actually thinking people read the rules, guidelines etc etc. No matter how they are colored, bolded, bumped etc.. People just skip right over em.
    Thats why you include in the title...

100% Feedback with 15+ Transactions.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rossiman View Post
    O really...? Ive been on this site lurking or as a member since this site started. I just don't post all that much...
    Toothless hillbillies, inbreds,etc meaning "craigslist flakes/tweakers" who like to peep up from time to time.
    You actually joined 11 months after this site started but who's counting? None the less we know what you mean.

Since enough people have chimed in I will begin working on this. I tend to stay off the boards during the weekends but could likely have this up and running by Sunday night. Thanks to all of you who actually contributed in a positive way to this thread.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

thank you sir