Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver member PM's

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Silver member PM's

I don't know if this has been covered but I just encounted this problem. I attempted to respond to a silver member's pm but I cannot because they have reached their maximum limit. Now I understand the requirement to limit their outgoing pm's but it seems like it would be advantageous to the paying members to be able to respond to pm's or follow up even if the none paying member has used up their PM allotment. Just an idea maybe others agree.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Re: Silver member PM's

I think it means they didn't actually read the rules that they checked off on.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think it means they didn't actually read the rules that they checked off on.

That or they don't care

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Maybe this underlining will help..

Quote Originally Posted by NRAMAN View Post
    I don't know if this has been covered but I just encounted this problem. I attempted to respond to a silver member's pm but I cannot because they have reached their maximum limit. Now I understand the requirement to limit their outgoing pm's but it seems like it would be advantageous to the paying members to be able to respond to pm's or follow up even if the none paying member has used up their PM allotment. Just an idea maybe others agree.
    Yes something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Why are the guys with guns afraid? We've got the guns. Shouldn't everyone else be afraid?
    paying for censorship.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Seems the first guess was correct, but the message I got back said he had used his allotment. However if that is correct and once there allotment is used and they can't be contacted then I think it would be good to adjust this

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

hey i would upgrade to gold in a minute but i don't like paypal, i have had a bad experience with paypal in the past.

Last edited by silvermane_1; 07-12-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I still think if i paid for the "platinum" membership ohter than common sense there should be NO rules. I also noticed there are some more restriction that come up AFTER you pay for it, or maybe I didn't read the fine print either way...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by silvermane_1 View Post
    hey i would upgrade to gold in a minute but i don't like paypal, i have had a bad experience with paypal in the past.

Same here. Paypal is crap.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by silvermane_1 View Post
    You can also pay via check or money order by contacting Skidoo and arranging it.

Quote Originally Posted by conehead5887 View Post
    I still think if i paid for the "platinum" membership ohter than common sense there should be NO rules. I also noticed there are some more restriction that come up AFTER you pay for it, or maybe I didn't read the fine print either way...
    So if you go to a concert or a play and you buy the most expensive ticket you think that should allow you to be loud and obnoxious, rude and disrespectful, stand up in front of everyone else and throw things at the stage? Great line of entitled thinking there. This is EXACTLY what other members are talking about. People in the Platinum group thinking they are better than other members. This is also EXACTLY why the rules we have for the Platinum group are in place. Thanks for validating those for us.

The only extra rule in Platinum isn't even an extra rule. It was a rule always in place but silver and gold members no longer have the ability. That "extra" rule is not to post useless crap or shit in peoples for sale ads. As far as "common sense" goes, sadly it's not all that common anymore.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by conehead5887 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    You can also pay via check or money order by contacting Skidoo and arranging it.

So if you go to a concert or a play and you buy the most expensive ticket you think that should allow you to be loud and obnoxious, rude and disrespectful, stand up in front of everyone else and throw things at the stage? Great line of entitled thinking there. This is EXACTLY what other members are talking about. People in the Platinum group thinking they are better than other members. This is also EXACTLY why the rules we have for the Platinum group are in place. Thanks for validating those for us.

The only extra rule in Platinum isn't even an extra rule. It was a rule always in place but silver and gold members no longer have the ability. That "extra" rule is not to post useless crap or shit in peoples for sale ads. As far as "common sense" goes, sadly it's not all that common anymore.
    TA: Allow me to say this without retaliation but your strong opinions & stance often conflict with your position.

That was a terrible analogy & not every frustrated opinion is directed at you.

My guess is this (paying) user is not likely looking to be "loud and obnoxious, rude and disrespectful".

I don't feel it's unreasonable that paying users be capable of voicing their opinion w/out be ran over.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Why are the guys with guns afraid? We've got the guns. Shouldn't everyone else be afraid?
    paying for censorship.