View Poll Results: Should we do another calendar?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would buy one

35 70.00%
  • nope, not interested

11 22.00%
  • Yes but with no girls, just guns

4 8.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2013 SGN Calendar?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Re: 2013 SGN Calendar?

a few were models (not professional), but they were all gun lovers. Our good friend Oleg Volk ( http://olegvolk.net/) helped us out as we were short some models last year. I already have 3 new models this year as well as a couple from last year, that still leaves us with room for 7 models.

This is a great way to introduce women to guns, perhaps some of you have wives or girlfriends that would be willing to contribute?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
    Is there any plans for SGN t-shirt sales in the near future with the new logo?
    I would like a shirt if they are made.
    Another idea is cheap vehicle vinyl stickers.

Looking forward to a calender, I have the magpul one this year.

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I would need one or two of course. And yes on guns, and yes on girls. Maybe members could include some rarer or more unique guns for the girls to pose with as well.

Might consider people pre paying to avoid getting stuck trying to peddle and hard sell to cover investment??

Now thats a gun!!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toys in the toybox View Post
    I would need one or two of course. And yes on guns, and yes on girls. Maybe members could include some rarer or more unique guns for the girls to pose with as well.

Might consider people pre paying to avoid getting stuck trying to peddle and hard sell to cover investment??
    yep pre-sales are a good idea, we were just late in pulling the trigger last year, this year they will be ready for x-mas presents.....

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

How about a bumper sticker

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"
    Will Rogers.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberphobia View Post
    How about a bumper sticker
    I'm just gonna toss this out there: http://www.condomdepot.com/logo-condoms.cfm

Considering the number of people last year that said "I'll absolutely buy one" who didn't actually buy one, pre-sales seems like a really good idea.

Personally though, it would have to be something a little more interesting than a calendar to interest me. I haven't used a calendar in at least 20 years.

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

maybe bump the price a few bucks and include a bumper or window sticker??

Now thats a gun!!

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

I would buy one!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

well I have contacted a Professional Photographer I met at the gunshow while peddling last years calendar, he is interested in helping us out on the next one.

So it looks like we will be doing another calendar, if anyone has a wife, friend, etc that is interested in participating, please PM me and we will get something set up.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm not going to speak for her but I'm sure Jamie will be up for it again. And I'll have to ask some friends..

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.