Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Duck Hunting......

Re: Duck Hunting......

Quote Originally Posted by steveptr View Post
    Get a Remington 1100 and start with that or an 870. Both are a good choice. I'd say stay away from benili all the ones I've seen in the field have had issues... Idk why but they all jamed. When I go I load either 2 3/4 3 3 1/2 or 3 3 3 1/2 depends on what I'm shooting. Kent fast steal was the best thin I've seen in the field for goose hunting. Be cautious of barrel length. I use a 28in with a changeable choke in my 870 express. When you get it o shoot some 16yard trap and also some continental. Get used to swinging differently de pending on the target. You can hunt duck with a 20guage it's a little harder but I did it as a kid for a long time.
    2000 rounds through my benelli Vinci and not have had issue one. Whoever you are seeing have issues with their benelli in the field is either the shooter or their attention to detail when maintaining their gun. Hunt pheasant in south Dakota and you are hard pressed to find a guy back their NOT shooting a benelli.

Not to mention I can shoot my Vinci all day long and shoulder feels fine. Same cant be said for everyone else shooting standard 870's and such. Benellis comfortech system is lights out and your follow up shot is right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter
    Winning an Internet argument is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics. You may have won, but you're still retarded

I agree on Benelli. Very smooth just don't have the money. I got the stoeger m2000 and I'm happy with it. I really was the win xsp. That action and the way it fits my shoulder is awesome. But once again a lot of money
    Winning duh!!!

Looking for duck, and bird stuff still.
    Winning duh!!!

Re: Duck Hunting......

almost that times again!
    Winning duh!!!