Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many times do we need to be forced to read the same posts before we can view stuff....?

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

how many times do we need to be forced to read the same posts before we can view stuff....?

this is getting to be a bit excessive...

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Actually it's not, cause people are still fucking it up....

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Re: how many times do we need to be forced to read the same posts before we can view stuff....?

they need to get a little vacation then hehe... i think i have viewed Norm's/TA's mandatory posts at least 20 times now

although, i do see a difference in how the site routes me to reading the mandatory posts differently depending on whether i am using Internet Destroyer or Firefox...

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    they need to get a little vacation then hehe... i think i have viewed Norm's/TA's mandatory posts at least 20 times now

although, i do see a difference in how the site routes me to reading the mandatory posts differently depending on whether i am using Internet Destroyer or Firefox...
    Well at least you have no reason not to follow the simple rules.....

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Re: how many times do we need to be forced to read the same posts before we can view stuff....?

Bump, so we can all read this post about the other posts, which talks about how to post and why you cant post.

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Why can't I post?

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    169 (100%)

Ive only had to do it twice. And yes, its annoying but not nearly as much as the daily threads about the same BS.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

PM sent.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

I find the poor spelling and grammar more annoying than that notification. At least the notification disappears.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

This doesnt go out to the admins, but I am getting a few emails from guys who cant get past it after reading it, how are you guys getting back onto the site?