Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: political threads/area

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

political threads/area

could we please get a forum to have people discuss their political news not relating to firearms? im tired of seeing these threads littered all over the general forum and the pit. let them have their "fun" somewhere where I am not bombarded with their political opinions. I have my own & it gets old that some on here try too hard to "sway" people.

Last edited by vincentvega; 08-30-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Re: political threads/area

Bring back Bill Johnson to moderate it.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

agreed. and password protect it like the nsfw

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

I say delete all political threads that DONT pertain directly to firearms/outdoors. All we need is a forum dedicated to that crap and people's personal views. I dont give a shit what anyone's personal political preference is nor do I think it should be preached here, there are political based forums out there for that crap. Ask me how I really feel about it...

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    I say delete all political threads that DONT pertain directly to firearms/outdoors. All we need is a forum dedicated to that crap and people's personal views. I dont give a shit what anyone's personal political preference is nor do I think it should be preached here, there are political based forums out there for that crap. Ask me how I really feel about it...
    DO IT!!!!!!

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

No po. No po. No po, no po. No po!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

I like this idea even better, go for it.

did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Here is the current description of the firearms laws/political forum description.

This is a place to discuss firearm laws and related politics pertaining to firearms only. This is NOT a forum to campaign for your favorite political party. All threads that dont pertain directly to firearms, hunting or to outdoor recreation will be removed and deleted.
    I suggest if you guys see something that doesnt fit the description or is in the wrong forum, that you use the report button.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Here is the current description of the firearms laws/political forum description.

I suggest if you guys see something that doesnt fit the description or is in the wrong forum, that you use the report button.
    Really? there's a ton of just plain political posts.

-Groucho Marx