Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Add your 5 words to make a story.......last person to post gets a box of ammo of your choice

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Re: Add your 5 words to make a story.......last person to post gets a box of ammo of your choice

......I left my house with an unloaded gun....
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Re: Add your 5 words to make a story.......last person to post gets a box of ammo of your choice

Quote Originally Posted by SIG556 View Post
    .....She / he said with a grin.....

(picking up from 308Win)
    Shim!

Patrolman

Quote Originally Posted by IRackNBack View Post
    Something entertaining in theory. Did it on another forum that went on forever and was really funny some of the shit people came up with. Also inspires teamwork but if its too much effort its ok not to post. Not starting how i envisioned.
    Got ya - as I used 5 words in the post you replied to! Go read my post again!

Is the end, I am really just after the ammo......

-X

while wearing shit stained underwear.

That i borrowed from crusader

Because he "paid it forward"
    Quote Originally Posted by dgindlesperger View Post
    If you had a gun on your side a kid could gets his hands on it, turn it into an assault rifle and cause a ten megaton blast of an area where kids play with unicorns.

"These itch!" he told me.
    Somebody buy this shit, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!--->>>http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...OP-Trade-Added

in a stolen police cruiser
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett

hey these taste like crap!
    Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

But smell like Tactical Assault.
    Somebody buy this shit, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!--->>>http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...OP-Trade-Added