Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Words cannot explain how mad I am!

Words cannot explain how mad I am!

I swear the hand of God himself reached into my fucking car and ripped my wallet out of it while I was driving.

I get off work at 530 today after working a 10hr day. Hit the gym for an hour and 15 mins. Get subway for my 2hr commute home. stop for gas right before 405 in Redmond. Get to Fed way and decide I need a starbucks to make it the rest of the way home. Alas, no fucking wallet. Tore my car apart. Nothing. Drove all the way back to Redmond and 85th and walk along the road, check the garbage can at the pump I used, ask the clerk, stop on the onramp and walk around with a flashlight, nothing. How the motherloving fuck I lost my wallet while pumping gas is beyond me.

Lost my CPL, DL, all credit cards, $60 in cash, VA card, social security card, a winning lotto ticket (would be my luck) insurance cards, etc. Never in over 15 years have i lost keys, phone, or wallet. Until tonight. Not only sick about the fact i lost it but who knows what degenerate found it and has my address and CPL knowing I have guns. Plus my social security # and 2 forms of picture ID making identity theft easy for them.

Also sickening is am I allowed to carry now? I'm going to the office first thing Wednesday which is my only day off during the week and applying for a new license but what about til I get it? Will it take the full 30 days the last one did?

And on top of that, I didn't get my salted caramel mocha I really wanted for the trip home. Shit.

Banned

Re: Words cannot explain how mad I am!

Im hoping something honest happens and it finds its way back to you man, I always hated loosing a wallet

Tactical Operator

That is terrible. I protect mine like it's my only child.

But food for thought - you can easily get an out of state permit that covers you for this type of 'lapse.' For instance, if you had a Utah permit sitting in your safe, you'd at least be covered temporarily.

Good luck and I hope it finds it's way back to you - it may.

How many of us just checked our back pockets? I did. Still there.

That sucks man!
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

so am i right in assuming I am not legally able to carry without a hard copy of my permit? google wasn't helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanc.fletcher View Post
    Im hoping something honest happens and it finds its way back to you man, I always hated loosing a wallet

Plus that, do hope and honest person gets ahold of you and returns it as it was, not some scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

... I once lost mine with $800 cash and 2g in checks.........I actually found it whole, on the corner of 99 and 205th.........Hope you get yours back..

You cannot carry concealed without a licence. You can Open Carry.... Welcome to the dark side.
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

That really sucks.... And your right to worry about identity theft, you may have just given somebody easy access.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    Hell, I have to hit it with a rubber mallet, and even then it only gets hard in the middle

Wallet chain that shit. Seriously, it doesn't even have to be a big obnoxious one.