Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Words cannot explain how mad I am!

Ranger

Re: Words cannot explain how mad I am!

Reminder to all: Don't keep your social security card in your wallet. With some doctoring of the DL, plus your SS card, dude could effectively become YOU. Open bank accounts, all kinds of shit. Obviously cancel your cards, and talk to the SSA about what to do about your SSN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IzryBRPwsog

They gonna solve this kind of troubles soon.

Expert Marksman

Carry your wallet in your front pocket.It is easier on your back,harder to pick pocket,and easier to notice when its gone!

Ranger

Rip the car apart again. I lost my debit card, second time through the car I found it.

Call each credit reporting agency and lock your credit report. If its truly lost I would do that for a very long time.

Sorry man that sucks! I lost my wallet 5 years ago in Olympia, I live in Ballard/Seattle. I was SO PISSED! Everything I owned was in plus a winning ticket plus a Starbucks card from a colleague for 75 bucks and oh about 180 bucks my CCP & well I decided to throw good vibes out there thinking the best....not always a half full glass guy about 3 weeks later I receive my lost wallet in the mail with EVERYTHING! I couldn't believe it....I was so Impressed with this guys honesty and work to mail it to me (he insured it for 20 bucks/w signature of delivery) I sent him a check in the mail for 200 bucks! My prayer is the same outcome for you man....try the good vibes feeling, because I'm a believer now that A) there are still honest people out there & B) that the good vibes thing just may work when all I wanted to do was unload my Havoc launcher repeatedly on something anything! Keep the good vibes thinking it'll return & I bet you may be surprised by the very Hand of God, & yes like mentioned above no Concealed carry "legally" until you Get a replacement. If you go downtown to the courthouse in person you can get a copy for 15-30 bucks in/by 3 weeks! Sending up good vibes/prayer for a safe return of your wallet.

dude......that just sucks!

if I can help you out just let me know

john
    Truth is a torch that shines through the fog without dispelling it. Always be true to your work, your word, & your friends, & you will never live a day without peace

I feel your pain Jon. I lost my wallet the day after Thanksgiving last year in a Fred Meyer parking lot. First time that's ever happened. I thought I put it in my jacket pocket, but realized it fell out as I got into my SUV. Was down the road 5 minutes, before turning around. Once I got back, the wallet was no where to be found. I checked my account on my phone and some asshat had already purchased gas up the street with my card. Strangely, no other purchases or attempted purchases were made before I could cancel all my accounts. I'm guessing they found my commission card and said, oh shit! before throwing the rest of my wallet into the garbage.

Banned

Get a second set of eyes to go through your car as well.

Wife tore through it and i did for the 4th time. Its not here. Dmv took all of 15 mins and $20 so that coulda been worse. Im more upset at the loss of control i feel now and unable to carry which is severely bothering me. I brought my glock but put the gun in the hatch in a box unloaded and locked the mag in, y glove compartment (legal right?) But i feel naked and vulnerable and for those who know me, im sorta hypervigilant usually so it sucks.

Also found i have to use snail mail for credit freezes? Seriously? Wtf uses that anymore. Blah. Gonna cost almost a bill to get all my stuff back.

Ranger

I don't know the laws on open carry since I have my cpl. Can you not open carry in your car?