Thread: WTH!

WTH!

Recently ive had alot of flakey people contact me which is odd for this forum. People from out of state and it bugs the crap out of me. is seattleguns for wa personnel only?

People posting for friends and not playing a middle man role makes things hard there is no rating we dont know what were walkin into..

just a question/rant i guess
    Ill keep my Freedom, Guns and Money, you can keep the "Change"...

Re: WTH!

If someone is posting for a friend, that person is on the hook for a bad feedback if the deal goes south IMO.

Never been contacted by someone from out of state though.

I like to FTF and someone from texas asked to do a trade... odd is all
    Ill keep my Freedom, Guns and Money, you can keep the "Change"...

Banned

Had a guy from Texas sell me magazines on here. He was from WA but stationed down there. Perfect transaction in my case.

There is a few good members here from either the military or guys who's work relocated them somewhere else in the country and they visit the site now and then. Shipping long guns is pretty easy, handguns have to be shipped by an ffl, but still do able. Shipping though is up to you guys whether you want to or not. The middle man thing I dont like, unless I know the people involved, such as someone from seattle meeting me to deliver to a friend in Chehalis or something like that.

The best thing to do is sell to who you want and feel comfortable with, someone gives a bad vibe or sounds fishy, move on to the next buyer and play it safe.