Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rainier Ballistics bullets - Postponed til May

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Smile Re: Rainier Ballistics bullets (projectiles only)- Group buy

Hey guys,I just spoke with Rainier Ballistics on Friday and they confirmed that EVERYTHING is in stock. Fortunately, they were prepared for this madness! I will be reviewing all of my Pm's and sending in the order on Friday. It usually takes them a few days to gather everything so it should all be ready the following Friday. From this Friday to next (tentative pickup day) I will be gathering payments. PayPal (gift or +4% for fees) works best for me. Otherwise, USPS money order can be sent to my home address or delivered in person. If payment is not received before pickup, I will not pick up your bullets. Sorry guys, but I've learned the hard way through the last group buys that fronting money isn't the smartest thing to do.

Since I am not ordering anything for myself and am ONLY doing this for you shooters, I ask that you please make it convenient for me to receive payment and meet for bullets. I am located in West Seattle but head to Kent/Auburn and Everett/Shoreline a couple of times a month. If you can chip in a dollar or two for gas (as traveling to and from West Seattle to Tacoma with thousands of bullets can be costly). Otherwise, I'm not asking for anything - your discretion. Again, I'm doing this so y'all can get out there and shoot without a penny for personal profit.

This is my third or fourth bullet buy that I've organized for SGN (prior to the site change and membership requirement) so I'm sure there are several guys still on here that can testify about the entire process.

If you want bullets, I'll need your order in by Thursday night so I can have it to Rainer by Friday. For this that have PM'd me with orders, I will return your PM's for order confirmation.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR!

Oz

Last edited by bladesandbarrels; 01-07-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Rainier Ballistics bullets - PROJECTILE ONLY - Group buy

Bump it up...

Order goes it Friday!

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

UPDATE 1/7/2013

To those participating, the order has been forwarded to Rainier Ballistics and am waiting confirmation and pick up date. I will start collecting payments once I receive a response back from them.

Again, payment will be due PRIOR to picking up bullets (Paypal, USPS Money Order, Cash in person) or I will not be able to pick up your order.

In the next day or two, I will also PM individually those that ordered to follow up. Feel free to do the same.

Tlang - Please clear your inbox and contact me asap about your order!

Oz

Last edited by bladesandbarrels; 01-07-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hey everyone,

So, it looks like the order will not be ready anytime before the 20th since the Rainier Team is attending Shot Show in Las Vegas and will not be able to gather our order until they return. If this is too long of a wait for you, please message me so that I can remove you from the group buy list.

I will follow up with Rainier again later in the week and update the post when I get an official pick up date. Once the date is scheduled, I will begin collecting payment from everyone.

Go Seahawks!

Oz

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hey all,

i just got off the phone with Phyllis at Rainier and they just returned from Shot Show yesterday. They will be reviewing our order and she says that she will contact me by the end of the week to confirm inventory and schedule a pick up date. All of the prices have remained the same for their bullets. Once I get the scheduled pick up date, I will contact each of you individually to begin taking payments.

Sorry about the delay. Normally orders do not take this long but, with the current buying frenzy along with their trip to Shot Show, they have been pretty busy.

PM me if you no longer want to be in the Group Buy as there are others that will purchase your bullets if you decide the wait is too long for you.

Cheers,
    Oz

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Any updated info?
    Thank you

GO HAWKS!

2014 Superbowl Champions!!

Feedback Score

I heard from RB that they are not doing individual sales and you must go through a distributor.
    Due to overwhelming demand in the industry, Rainier Ballistics is not accepting new direct buy customers at this time, in an effort to continue fully supplying our current distributors. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    In referring to the large group order

GO HAWKS!

2014 Superbowl Champions!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Hey B&B any word on progress on this? I know the industry is swamped, just checkin to see if they have got back to you or not.

Thanks

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Rainier Ballistics bullets - Postponed til May

updated