Thread: Posting New Threads

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Posting New Threads

Hello all: I have been a member here for a while now but have never started my own thread to sell something. I now am trying to start a couple of new threads in the Handgun section to sell some items but there is no button to start a new thread. I reviewed all the SGN stick's about posting but have not found anything in regards to helping me find this mysterious button. My guess is that I am missing something rather simple but I work in IT and can usually find what I need on websites. Any help on how I can make a new thread or why I seem to be unable to do so would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Doc

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Re: Posting New Threads

You must have skipped reading one of the required threads. You have to have a Gold Membership to post firearms for sale.

http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...stem-Explained

Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    Hell, I have to hit it with a rubber mallet, and even then it only gets hard in the middle

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

You're sure to get members who will flame you for skipping a section of reading. There are many threads and it is easily missed, so I understand. Ignore these users and read below.

A while back it was made a requirement to be a paying member to post in the for sale forums.

You can become a paying member by going to to top right of this page and clicking "settings." Scroll down and in the left hand column there is a button that reads "paid subscriptions" under the my account heading. From there you may select the level of membership you would like and click order. I believe the leaders of the boards will make accommodations if you are not a paypal user, such as accepting a check as payment. I may be mistaken with the last bit however. I believe member Skidoo could verify that for you.

Welcome to the forum! You are allotted a small number of private messages as a non paying member, which may come in handy if you choose not to subscribe.

Last edited by Gadget; 12-02-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you ARTT1 and Gadget! I figured it was something like that. I have upgraded my membership to Gold which actually makes me happy so I can help support this website/community since I check this site every day. -Doc Priest

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Money well spent

Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    Hell, I have to hit it with a rubber mallet, and even then it only gets hard in the middle

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Consider yourself flamed. :)