Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOOB Checking in.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Re: NOOB Checking in.

That i did NOT know thank you sir, this is why I love this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2balive View Post
    did you know you can get the g23 in 40 and convert it to a 9mm with just a drop in barrel and some 9mm magazines?

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2balive View Post
    did you know you can get the g23 in 40 and convert it to a 9mm with just a drop in barrel and some 9mm magazines?

Last edited by rcfj40; 01-08-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Went to FWDG and put a deposit down on a G23, Pretty stoked, now I just need to hurry up and wait.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My husband and I both carry guns of the same caliber. Its a good idea... but we are now looking at buying two more, of a different caliber.... so that we aren't stuck with just one. Not that I'm complaining. ;)

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life".- Chief Tecumseh

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    My husband and I both carry guns of the same caliber. Its a good idea... but we are now looking at buying two more, of a different caliber.... so that we aren't stuck with just one. Not that I'm complaining. ;)
    Yeah, that was the goal, but first I have to get the wife to find a gun that she likes. I don't really care at this point what caliber it is as long as she will shoot it. I really liked the look of FWD range and they said they have a ladies night tuesday. Ill have to send her there with some gals I work with that shoot and hopefully she will like something. They had a matte black ruger with a bright pink grip my youngest son shouted mom would LOVE that! We shall see son, we shall see lol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good luck! I'm happy to help also!

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life".- Chief Tecumseh