Thread: Another new guy

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Another new guy

Hello all,

I just realized that I never did an intro thread... I moved up here about six months ago from SoCal. Before that I grew up in NY. I must say, thank you for having such awesome gun laws here. It is an entirely different world here after living in those two places. It's nice getting a CPL. They are extremely difficult - aka impossible - to get in CA. In NY, it is up to the judge to give them out, so that depends on how the judge feels about firearms. That is after you take a course, spend about $300 and wait 8 months, do an interview, live in the county for at least two years, and you list three references of people within the county that they either show up to interview them, or they mail them a questionaire.

So yeah, thank you Washington.

I've purchased a few pistols from people on this board and have enjoyed lurking in the background. You probably won't see me ever post much, but I do read a lot of the posts.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Re: Another new guy

Welcome to SGN!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Welcome to the SGN community!

No doubt we are way ahead of the curve in gun control vs. California and New York! Now only if we can get SBR's this state wouldn't be too bad...

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Welcome to the mad house. Just start posting little bit here and there. Dont be afraid to share you knowledge, regardless of what a few people here think, they dont know everything. Besides, after a few posts and a couple months your over a 1k posts already!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Welcome to the boards!