Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do it for Skidoo! 1,000 users online 2/22 at 2200 hours (10:00 PM PST Friday)

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: Do it for Skidoo! 1,000 users online!

It would be cool to see 1000 members on at once, but not a big deal, having a nice amount of good people on here at any given time is what makes me happy.
    Speaking of prizes, I think 25,000 members will be a pretty cool thing, I would be willing to give out a prize to the 25,000th member and a prize to the member who sends me a screen shot of the 25,000th member. It will be a few months from now, but whoever sends the first screen shot of that member wins.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

OK, I rest my case. The SGN deity has just declared that "It would be cool to see 1000 members on at once..."

What that means at this point is that we should do it. Why not? It would be funny!

So when is everyone on here the heaviest? Should we try it on Friday 2/22 at 10:00 PM? Anybody got a better time in mind? Is there some big gun anniversary day coming up that would be appropriate?

Lets not be party poopers now...

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
    OK, I rest my case. The SGN deity has just declared that "It would be cool to see 1000 members on at once..."

What that means at this point is that we should do it. Why not? It would be funny!

So when is everyone on here the heaviest? Should we try it on Friday 2/22 at 10:00 PM? Anybody got a better time in mind? Is there some big gun anniversary day coming up that would be appropriate?

Lets not be party poopers now...
    I will be logged on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm in... but I'm out if its at 4am again! 10pm sounds better to me.

Puyallup, where kids kill kids with frying pans
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Do it for Skidoo! 1,000 users online 2/22 at 2200 hours (10:00 PM PST Friday)

I EXCITE!!!!!! So god damn much I can't stop pooping my pants. I'm jumping with joy while liquid shit is leaking all over! I can't wait till 1,002 memebers sign on at once it will be epic!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Yhea, 988 users. I remember that was during the site changeover. It was more of watching a train wreck than anything else. But, it all got straightened out... Stressful times for sure.

Also, forums are really based upon posts / threads per day and quality of posts.
    Maybe we should all post 10 threads that day. Would make it fun to get through the new posts.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Re: Do it for Skidoo! 1,000 users online 2/22 at 2200 hours (10:00 PM PST Friday)

Quote Originally Posted by mediumrarechicken View Post
    I EXCITE!!!!!! So god damn much I can't stop pooping my pants. I'm jumping with joy while liquid shit is leaking all over! I can't wait till 1,002 memebers sign on at once it will be epic!!!!!!!!
    As the saying goes: Pics or it didn't happen.

If I don't answer your PM, it's probably because I have determined that you are a low-life price gouger that is not worthy of my attention.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

I'll log on my main account as well as my 3 troll accounts all at once if it helps the cause!

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    It would be cool to see 1000 members at once.
    Speaking of prizes, I think 25,000 members will be a pretty cool thing, I would be willing to give out a prize to the 25,000th member and a prize to the member who sends me a screen shot of the 25,000th member. It will be a few months from now, but whoever sends the first screen shot of that member wins.
    Be careful what you ask for there Norm . . . . .it appears you are asking for pictures of "members" . . . .

I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

OK everybody, now is the time to make sure your local friends and family are part of this community. Send out those email blasts on your email contact lists, and recommend that they join us!

Your co-workers that are into guns, make sure they know about this website and tell them how it has worked out for you here!

We are doing something positive in this community, so why not tell others? Don't be grumpy...