Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Checking in from Edmonds

Welcome to the site...

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I live in Edmonds, and once I started talking to my neighbors (after 10 years) Almost all of them own guns. Even my very liberal Japanese neighbor told me he had a Taurus .45 when he saw I had a shotgun news in my hands at the mailbox. There's WAY more of us than you think. Everyone is just afraid to talk about it. WA state is just way too PC.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Good to know HistoricalArms. I suppose that is true. Lived in Edmonds all my life (more or less), I remember when I was about 10 (early 80s) my friends and I were playing "army" at the methodist church field off caspers. We are greeted by Edmonds PD, weapons drawn because some neighbor called in a terrorist attack. I guess some of us were wearing some camo:) Now I have people who won't let their kids come to our house to play with mine because I own guns. Never mind they are in a full sized, built in safe and ammo is locked (I don't count my defense pistol in the master bedroom since it is off limits and my kids know how to behave with firearms anyways). Long way to say "glad to knwo I don't need to feel so lonely".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ -Infidel