Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olympia rally???

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Olympia rally???

I was not refering to those who had legitament reasons to not go......
    I don't collect "unemployment checks" or "welfare". I am not unemployed by choice.
    But I do believe in walking the walk. Doing what I can WHENEVER I can.
    I don't have money for gas, yet I went from Everett to Oly for this.
    All I can say is "let your conscience be your guide".

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

How about the fact that I had to take my daughter to the District 1 Drill competition on Saturday? Yeah, they came in second, and will head to State in Yakima on March 21-22. Point is I have a life.

Man I hear you. I'm glad you went. I hope the weasels don't perceive us as weak. When is the next one????

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When a rally organizer does more than say "hey, show up" on facebook, I'll give it more consideration. An event doesn't just "deserve" your attendance because some guy schedules it.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

there should be one in Seattle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I can see the point you are trying to make, but your preaching to an audience with the same beliefs. If we could have been there, we would have been. Don't question my stance on the 2A just because I wasn't able to make it.

Anyway... any word on the next one??

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life".- Chief Tecumseh

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

Damnit!! I was at waddel creek shooting. Hell I could have stopped by. POOPIE! That explains why it was so quiet there. We had the place all to ourselves for about an hour and a half. And i thought it was the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think it's time we push for one in Seattle. Olympia may be were the politicians are, but the general public and tourist are in Seattle and Tacoma. Media would eat it up, which would help our cause. I'll try to contact the SAF, NRA, and 2E organizations to see if we can push something there.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

I went to the previous rally, but couldn't attend this one due to previous plans with my gal. I can say that I tried to get everyone I know to come to the first rally and all but 2 (not referring to any SGN members) of them bailed or flaked out within a couple days of. Kind of pissed me off that out of 20+ people (non SGN members) I knew that confirmed they'd go, only one of my buddies and his gal showed up. People didn't even have legitimate plans/excuses. It was "it's cold", "I think it's going to rain", "I was up late last night", or my favorite "It's too far". I drove from Bremerton, so hearing someone say "it's too far" when they live in Seattle or Tacoma, is bullshit. I felt like a dick for not being able to go to this last one.

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    -Clint Eastwood, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

When is the next one?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kickstart my heart View Post
    I went to the previous rally, but couldn't attend this one due to previous plans with my gal. I can say that I tried to get everyone I know to come to the first rally and all but 2 (not referring to any SGN members) of them bailed or flaked out within a couple days of. Kind of pissed me off that out of 20+ people (non SGN members) I knew that confirmed they'd go, only one of my buddies and his gal showed up. People didn't even have legitimate plans/excuses. It was "it's cold", "I think it's going to rain", "I was up late last night", or my favorite "It's too far". I drove from Bremerton, so hearing someone say "it's too far" when they live in Seattle or Tacoma, is bullshit. I felt like a dick for not being able to go to this last one.
    You know Bremerton's not any further from Oly than Seattle is...right?