Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C&R forum?

C&R forum?

I wonder if there'd be enough interest in a Curious and Relics section to make it worth while. I seem to spend a lot of time perusing other sites for C&R items, discounts etc. I know there's more than a couple C&R license holders here.

Re: C&R forum?

Hey I am going to go ahead and 100% support this. If there was a subforum, it would get used. Frequently.
    "I hate having to trade gay sex for guns...." - Brownsalamander

I'd participate in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

I am interested!

I'm interested in this also

Are we talking about opening a sub-section of the classifieds to deal with C&R items for sale? Or just a forum for the general discussion of C&R items/issues/licensing?

I'm also interested, but I don't think there would be enough content to justify a separate forum. (although the ladies forum is still open )
    Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Are we talking about opening a sub-section of the classifieds to deal with C&R items for sale? Or just a forum for the general discussion of C&R items/issues/licensing?

I'm also interested, but I don't think there would be enough content to justify a separate forum. (although the ladies forum is still open )
    C&R items for sale aren't really any different than any other item for sale, except that they're old and sticky.

I was thinking more like the latter, a place for discussing C&R items, how to guides for licensing, deals, vendors, etc. Basically, helping people get the most out of their C&R license while the getting is still good.

I dont think we need to start doing any sub forums in the classifieds, but if there is enough interest, we could possible do a sub in the general firearms forum.

The only down side I could see is, the general firearm forum turning into a ton of subs, which increases more threads being put in the wrong forum. Lets see how this thread does for now,
    we could also possibly split the general firearms into 2 sections, the current one and a "classic" firearms discussion.

I would be down for a sub forum for C&R. I think it would be nice to have a specific place to discuss the issue.
    Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

As the availability of C&R items shrinks and shows up in smaller lots all the time it is easy to miss something that you are looking for. More eyes make everyone a better shopper. I bought my last CZ82 in a lot that only lasted a few days. Also the feedback on what you actually received would be great. I know that Switzerland has one major trade show each year and shortly thereafter product starts trickling in. Specifics like this would be very helpful.