Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UT / AZ CCW class

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Doesn't give you Nevada anymore. Also you still have to go to Oregon and apply in person. It just satisfies the training requirement, but there is free courses online that do this for Oregon already.

http://www.mdgunsafety.com/ for Oregon

http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concea...s/Reciprocity/ current list of states Nevada does not accept

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by rmurdoch; 04-05-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Re: UT / AZ CCW class

Yeah there are several packages. Check the website via the link. You can get all the states they do for $160 as well. As far as NWGunner said, I'm not concerned about people taking away from the post, or adding to... I couldn't make the original time/place either based on living in Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, so I'm just trying to get a class someplace local that isn't several hundred bucks. I've seen this class locally for $400 or $500 and I'm sure as hell not paying that. So, any info on reasonably priced classes that I can get into on a Mon or Tues is great. This was more of an attempt to see if there was interest, so anything that gets us a class up north, affordably, on a day I can do it is great.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Re: UT / AZ CCW class

Also as an FYI, I was told when taking my Utah course, that the certificate is accepted by the folks in Oregon as valid training....