Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggest moving advertising

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Suggest moving advertising

The advertising at the top, particulary NW Safe, blocks the sign in area, specifically the "always log me on" block. Suggest moving the advertising down ...

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: Suggest moving advertising

On your browser, use the "view" selection on your tool bar, then use the zoom in or out selection. Then you can expose your "always log me in"
    I use 3 different computers and had to adjust the zoom on all of them to set the proper screen size, to use the log in box.

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)

be much more easy to move some of the advertising so everyone on here dosent have to mess with are stuff , i do pay money on here it should be easy for me right?

Feedback Score
    169 (100%)
    All you have to do is click login with nothing in the boxes. It takes you to another screen where it's big as day to click the remember me button.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bagaja2011 View Post
    be much more easy to move some of the advertising so everyone on here dosent have to mess with are stuff , i do pay money on here it should be easy for me right?
    Wow. Great attitude. Do you have any actual idea just how "easy" it is to re-code all the advertising? I have already moved the blocks around once to appease a number of members. So should we move it back to make a couple guys happy and piss off the rest?

Screen size, resolution, zoom settings, font sizes, browser, etc determine how a page is viewed. We can't and won't try to determine all those different variables. Sorry.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

take a few sec to hold ctrl plus/minus sign in check the box and leave it. since the new switch over i've never dealt with it again

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Look I didn't start this to become some pissing contest. Merely a suggestion. Not sure why advertising is purposefully put OVER other stuff. My browser is set at a very common setting, nothing unusual. Same with my phone - when I look at my "Inbox" and click on it, the drop down goes DIRECTLY over the NW Safe advertisement, and about 1/2 the time I try to click on my message, but inadvertently go to the advertising.

I REALIZE I can change MY browser... but if MINE is normal and it goes there, then other people must have the same issue... if this were the ONLY website I went to, then no big deal. But I often have a dozen different applications/web browsers/documents/PDFs open, and changing this screws up other stuff...

Sorry to piss the MODS off, but after all this is a "suggestion" thread... change it or don't. Merely a suggestion.... jeesh.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
    Look I didn't start this to become some pissing contest. Merely a suggestion. Not sure why advertising is purposefully put OVER other stuff. My browser is set at a very common setting, nothing unusual. Same with my phone - when I look at my "Inbox" and click on it, the drop down goes DIRECTLY over the NW Safe advertisement, and about 1/2 the time I try to click on my message, but inadvertently go to the advertising.

I REALIZE I can change MY browser... but if MINE is normal and it goes there, then other people must have the same issue... if this were the ONLY website I went to, then no big deal. But I often have a dozen different applications/web browsers/documents/PDFs open, and changing this screws up other stuff...

Sorry to piss the MODS off, but after all this is a "suggestion" thread... change it or don't. Merely a suggestion.... jeesh.
    No MODS even replied and no one is pissed. I quoted a guy who has an entitlement attitude. That being said nothing was done PURPOSELY but merely the way the layout was. Here is a screenshot of what I see and this is the way I arranged it to see it the way I do.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Shooter
    Feedback Score

EASY ANSWER, just get adblock plus, boom, I see no advertising on this site at all, nadda.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    EASY ANSWER, just get adblock plus, boom, I see no advertising on this site at all, nadda.
    +1