Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: New member, new gun owner

  1. #1
    Shooter fatbassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Snohomish, Wa
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0

    New member, new gun owner

    42 years old, never owned a gun... Not really sure why. Was around guns growing up, and always been pro guns... Just never had one. CPL in hand by next week, shopping now! Better late than never right?

    ps. I read (quickly) all of the posts I was directed to, but seemed to have missed one piece of SG vernacular.... Good Guy card? Is that a reference to CPL?

    THX!
    Eric


  2. #2
    Tactical Operator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Spanaway
    Posts
    3,588
    Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome aboard this great community.

    Good Guy card? Is that a reference to CPL?
    Yes. Or possibly a Washington Arms Collector (WAC) card.

    Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

  3. #3
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,753
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbassman View Post
    42 years old, never owned a gun... Not really sure why. Was around guns growing up, and always been pro guns... Just never had one. CPL in hand by next week, shopping now! Better late than never right?

    ps. I read (quickly) all of the posts I was directed to, but seemed to have missed one piece of SG vernacular.... Good Guy card? Is that a reference to CPL?

    THX!
    Eric
    You would be correct, we also accept:

    Military ID (all branches minus the Navy)
    WAC membership card
    ATF ID
    FBI ID
    Local PD ID
    Utah CPL

    Last edited by zombie66; 04-18-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  4. #4
    Ranger Live Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bothell to Everett
    Posts
    1,085
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    You would be correct, we also except:

    Military ID (all branches except the Navy)
    WAC membership card
    ATF ID
    FBI ID
    Local PD ID
    Utah CPL
    Wait a minute, what about your Taco Del Mar punch card for getting a free meal after 10 punch outs?
    I thought you told me earlier that was also valid ID for firearm purchases?


  5. #5
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,753
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
    Wait a minute, what about your Taco Del Mar punch card for getting a free meal after 10 punch outs?
    I thought you told me earlier that was also valid ID for firearm purchases?
    No no no it was a Sonic punch card Taco Del Mar are anti-gun.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  6. #6
    SGN George Wendt Skidoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everett
    Posts
    9,971
    Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome to the site!


  7. #7
    SGN Dog Food Sniper sinus211's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lynnwood
    Posts
    6,998
    Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome to the site! I'm sure you're already getting a good feel for things considering how your introduction thread is going.

    Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

  8. #8
    Sharp Shooter dav2no1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    876
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome new gun owner! If you give us a clue where you live you may receive advise on where to find what you may be looking for...


  9. #9
    SGN BBQ Bomber Jagerbomber35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Skagit Valley
    Posts
    4,308
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome! Always glad to have more local gun owners. Hope you stick around, and good hunting for the new piece.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

  10. #10
    Tactical Operator oasis618's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    University Place
    Posts
    3,712
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

    Re: New member, new gun owner

    Welcome to SGN!

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •