Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

"The mother of accused Boston Marathon bombers has continued to defend her two sons from her home in Dagestan, Russia, but if she attempts to return to the United States to bury her older son, or care for the boy that remains hospitalized, she could face arrest on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting.

The clerk of the Natick District Court confirmed to ABC News that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, failed to appear at a court hearing on October 25, 2012 to resolve charges that she stole $1,600 worth of garments from a nearby Lord & Taylor department store."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mother...3#.UXf3MEr06fs

"We knew that 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev smoked pot — he seemed to admit as much on his much parsed Twitter account. But according to a new report, the Boston Marathon suspect was also a go-to source for marijuana on campus."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...g-drugs/64529/

Re: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

I also read that up until' December 2012, the entire family was receiving Welfare and benefits. Awesome!
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by L_O_G View Post
    I also read that up until' December 2012, the entire family was receiving Welfare and benefits. Awesome!
    Oh, nice to see that Obama's handouts are going to good use....
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

The American Dream
    If I don't answer your PM, it's probably because I have determined that you are a low-life price gouger that is not worthy of my attention.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-herald-...120223406.html

So how does one on Welfare afford an airline ticket to Russia, smartphones, designer clothes?

We open our boarders to these supposed refugees, they get on the welfare program for years living off us tax payers... And they still want to blow us up..
    Last edited by chasin' Tail; 04-24-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chasin' Tail View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/boston-herald-...120223406.html

So how does one on Welfare afford an airline ticket to Russia, smartphones, designer clothes?
    WEEEEEEEEEEED man!
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

Shit...our tax dollars probably funded their bomb making materials...well...that and his "wife" that worked 80 hours a week while he sat on his ass and plotted terror attacks.

We need to be more selective of who comes to this country...if you are a doctor, lawyer, scientist or have some trade that is beneficial to the US Economy...you are welcome to come here. Fuck student visas...everyone talks about how shitty our education is...then why do they send their kids here? We need to change the "Land of Opportunity" to "Land of Contribution"....if you are tired, hungry or poor...then you are probably fucking lazy too....this is the United States of America...not some fucking daycare for refugees.
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    We need to change the "Land of Opportunity" to "Land of Contribution"....if you are tired, hungry or poor...then you are probably fucking lazy too....this is the United States of America...not some fucking daycare for refugees.
    I'll be honest Bronco, I disagree with you to some extent (and agree to some extent), but that is a great quote LOL. That is signature material there ha.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Shit...our tax dollars probably funded their bomb making materials...well...that and his "wife" that worked 80 hours a week while he sat on his ass and plotted terror attacks.

We need to be more selective of who comes to this country...if you are a doctor, lawyer, scientist or have some trade that is beneficial to the US Economy...you are welcome to come here. Fuck student visas...everyone talks about how shitty our education is...then why do they send their kids here? We need to change the "Land of Opportunity" to "Land of Contribution"....if you are tired, hungry or poor...then you are probably fucking lazy too....this is the United States of America...not some fucking daycare for refugees.
    +1.

I was an immigrant too. I started to work part-time/seasonal jobs in Russia when I got 12 y.o.
    I found my first job here in two weeks after I came over.
    Even while I didn't speak English at all - I had a cheat sheet saying "Hello, I am looking for a job!"
    Unlike my ex-wife: after 11 years here she's still on a welfare!

I am just wondering how many of those bastards, who at this moment are making new bombs to blow us up, we are still feeding?
    Last edited by .308Win; 04-24-2013 at 11:12 AM.