Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Re: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

I wonder how the mass media going to spin this one or are they going just burry it. This is already gathered worldwide attention. Not sure how they would be able to cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by huskylawyer View Post
    I'll be honest Bronco, I disagree with you to some extent (and agree to some extent), but that is a great quote LOL. That is signature material there ha.
    Everyone wants to come here....so we can afford to be picky...that is all I am saying. I think displaced refugees should be a United Nations issue...not a United States issue. Maybe setup the camps under the freeways like Scarface? haha
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by .308Win View Post
    +1.

I was an immigrant too. I started to work part-time/seasonal jobs in Russia when I got 12 y.o.
    I found my first job here in two weeks after I came over.
    Even while I didn't speak English at all - I had a cheat sheet saying "Hello, I am looking for a job!"
    Unlike my ex-wife: after 11 years here she's still on a welfare!

I am just wondering how many of those bastards, who at this moment are making new bombs to blow us up, we are still feeding?
    I am 1st Generation American from immigrants as well...and Serbian at that. I am pretty lucky my family was able to come here and have these opportunities...so my rant is likely a bit hypocritical...but regardless my family came here and worked their asses off...started small businesses and contributed to society.

I am not sure how you can effectively screen for work ethic...but we need to figure it out. Not to mention if you are on ANY kind of watch list...your ass gets shown the door!
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

it takes a special kind of person to flee a war torn country to a nation that accepts you with open arms, feeds you with welfare funds, and then to turn terrorist against us.

The message seems to be "I hate you enough to murder, but not enough to leave and go back to that shithole I came from".

Something needs to be done, but it is a very complex issue. Let's not forget that the Irish (and germans to some extent) in the 1800s were basically treated worse then freed slaves in many parts of this country. The Irish were generally reviled in this country and portrayed in the national media as carpetbaggers looking for a handout, criminals, lazy, etc., and I think we can all agree that they were generally unfairly portrayed this way. Other than the descendants of slaves, native americans, or the folks who came over on the Mayflower, most Americans descendants came over here poor and destitute. If the lawmakers back in the 1800s said, "let's not let this poor Irish and Germans come over here to leach off "real Americans", many of the people on SGN wouldn't be here. There are hundreds of thousands of Russian and Chechnan folks in this country who are hard working and productive, so we can't overreact to a few dumb asses.

Just a sampling of how the Irish were portrayed in the 1800s:

Last edited by huskylawyer; 04-24-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

We should not confuse warm with soft.
    America is the land of freedom, not a land of free goodies for lazy assholes.

I will do whatever it takes, use all my skills and knowledge to protect this kind of America:
    http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=7732720&id=140137607&hash=cc137f 1fe22c1243&sd

from any sorts of threats, foreign or domestic.

Something needs to be done, but it is a very complex issue. Let's not forget that the Irish (and germans to some extent) in the 1800s were basically treated worse then freed slaves in many parts of this country. The Irish were generally reviled in this country and portrayed in the national media as carpetbaggers looking for a handout, criminals, lazy, etc., and I think we can all agree that they were generally unfairly portrayed this way. Other than the descendants of slaves, native americans, or the folks who came over on the Mayflower, most Americans descendants came over here poor and destitute. If the lawmakers back in the 1800s said, "let's not let this poor Irish and Germans come over here to leach off "real Americans", many of the people on SGN wouldn't be here. There are hundreds of thousands of Russian and Chechnan folks in this country who are hard working and productive, so we can't overreact to a few dumb asses.

Just a sampling of how the Irish were portrayed in the 1800s:

Last edited by .308Win; 04-24-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Expert Marksman

Yeah, if you go through the normal channels of becoming a citizen, those entitlements aren't available for 5 years. These assclowns claimed that they needed asylum and were granted it, which allows them to get benefits immediately, even though they traveled back to their home country several times.

Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by MFL View Post
    Yeah, if you go through the normal channels of becoming a citizen, those entitlements aren't available for 5 years. These assclowns claimed that they needed asylum and were granted it, which allows them to get benefits immediately, even though they traveled back to their home country several times.

Scumbags.
    They need to put an end to that. if you come over for asylum, no travelling back home or you lose asylum status.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

They need to put an end to that. if you come over for asylum, no traveling back home or you lose asylum status.
    Do you hear how it sounds? Assy loom.

"We knew that 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev smoked pot — he seemed to admit as much on his much parsed Twitter account. But according to a new report, the Boston Marathon suspect was also a go-to source for marijuana on campus."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...g-drugs/64529/[/QUOTE]

Marijuana, gateway drug to terrorism. Washington state and Colorado are going to become the next largest training grounds for bomb builders and radical Islam. Wonder if those reporters and feds that put this "info" out will suddenly care that their children are toking it up? I might need to report my neighbor, last night he had a party and could smell the smoke. Thought I smelled black powder too. Or was it fireworks?