Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Re: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by akula View Post
    and candy before that
    Candy isn't a drug

Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post
    I bet they all started on alcohol first
    Unlike booz, dope is illegal substance and it's the very first step over the border line for most.
    Last edited by .308Win; 04-25-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .308Win View Post
    Unlike booz, dope is illegal substance and it's the very first step over theborder line for most.
    Booze is illegal when you're underage, which is how a lot of no-gooders start.
    And if it's the "stepping over the border" of legality that's pushing these guys towards more illicit habits, then legalizing weed would combat that.

Marksman

well its legal now... at least here.

People don't usually rob or steal to get high on marijuana. It also doesn't encourage violence.
    Last edited by Urban X; 04-25-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Because some of you are pot heads, then you are trying to exclude dope from the list of drugs and excuse pushers?
    Then he is our hero! Let him go.
    Again, I KNOW that for many, possibly including your children (if you are old enough to have them), cannabis sativa is the invitation card to the deadly world of heavy drugs and crimes.

Booz, dope...
    Then one day someone tells you: "Hey, silly weed is for kids! Wanna try some better shit?"
    O-h yeah! Now you see the stars in the sky...
    And here you go - you are junkie! Congrats, you just started your "new life" - no job, no family, no friends!
    But in the beginning it was just an innocent weed.
    Last edited by .308Win; 04-25-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    Oh, nice to see that Obama's handouts are going to good use....
    What, you don't want your money to go to thieves and terrorists?

+1.

I was an immigrant too. I started to work part-time/seasonal jobs in Russia when I got 12 y.o.
    I found my first job here in two weeks after I came over.
    Even while I didn't speak English at all - I had a cheat sheet saying "Hello, I am looking for a job!"
    Unlike my ex-wife: after 11 years here she's still on a welfare!

I am just wondering how many of those bastards, who at this moment are making new bombs to blow us up, we are still feeding?
    We need more immigrants like you and these others can stay where they are. I work with a woman who is from Ukraine and came after the wall came down. Very hard worker and she hates the way other immigrants come to suck off our taxpayers. She even complains to me about Ukrainian people she knows who are doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban X View Post
    People don't usually rob or steal to get high on marijuana. It also doesn't encourage violence.
    Because they are too paranoid to go out. Now drunks, they have no problem stealing, killing, driving into crap, and urinating in public. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs we have but we saw very well what happens when you make something like that illegal. People don't stop and you get massive crime.

But how did this get off on the "bad weed" line. Anyone who looks at some research can figure it out for themselves.

As to the OP, yeah, this family isn't one for the record books of great parenting.
    Last edited by MorrisWR; 04-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Because some of you are pot heads, then you are trying to exclude dope from the list of drugs and excuse pushers?
    Then he is our hero! Let him go.
    Again, I KNOW that for many, possibly including your children (if you are old enough to have them), cannabis sativa is the invitation card to the deadly world of heavy drugs and crimes.

Booz, dope...
    Then one day someone tells you: "Hey, silly weed is for kids! Wanna try some better shit?"
    O-h yeah! Now you see the stars in the sky...
    And here you go - you are junkie! Congrats, you just started your "new life" - no job, no family, no friends!
    But in the beginning it was just an innocent weed.

Last year I went to a medical marijuana legal class, and most of the speakers were law enforcement.

ALL OF THEM said, and I quote, "I've seen rapes, murders, child molestation, domestic battery and auto accidents all fueled by alcohol...I've rarely if ever seen the same type of behavior fueled by marijuana." And these weren't liberal Seattle cops, but LE from all over the state (rural counties and cities). Most of them also noted that if they ran things, marijuana would be the lowest priority for LE. This is coming from actual LE....

And on top of that, as someone who works in the white color industry and deals with "job creators" on a daily basis, I've seen a ton of marijuana use from business owners and lawyers. They seem to be doing fine. I've had my fair share of poker games with millionaire clients who pull out a joint. Just sayin'
    Last edited by huskylawyer; 04-25-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG