Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Re: Tsarnaevs' family is big chunk of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by chasin' Tail View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/boston-herald-...120223406.html

So how does one on Welfare afford an airline ticket to Russia, smartphones, designer clothes?

We open our boarders to these supposed refugees, they get on the welfare program for years living off us tax payers... And they still want to blow us up..
    lest we forget that Neo-Con superhero Ronnie Reagan was a big advocate for "open boarders".

Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post

It doesn't matter why. As long as I'm not causing a problem for anyone else or somehow violating anyone else's rights, I should be allowed to do what I want with my body.
    I completely agree. Right up until the point where that person can no longer provide for himself and needs public assistance and/or turns to crime to support his habit.

If someone wants to use recreational drugs and still remain a productive member of society, great. But if someone wants to get high all day and collect welfare, fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by .308Win View Post
    It actually does - thank alcohol and "recreational" drugs for what we have now: only drunk and/or loaded cattle could vote for Buck Ofama and Can'tWell, IMHO.

Unlike drinking booze, carrying firearm on a regular base doesn't give my body psychosomatic disorders and chemical dependence.

Again: don't confuse warm with soft, don't mix completely different things in one pile.

Therefore, smoking dope (and yes, drinking booze) = pandering to our enemies.

What if I make my own beer?

Am I my own worst enemy?

Seriously, the expanded welfare state can be gamed by almost anyone if they put their mind to it. The abuse of the welfare state gives the abusers enough means to not have to work.

If everyone had to do some physical labor in order to get their state free stuff, something good would happen. They would get into a regular routine of doing something on a regular basis. That is critical to anyone supporting themselves. If an able-bodied person refuses to support themselves (not talking becoming unemployed or real disability), sorry but those losers should be cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by huskylawyer View Post
    Last year I went to a medical marijuana legal class, and most of the speakers were law enforcement.

ALL OF THEM said, and I quote, "I've seen rapes, murders, child molestation, domestic battery and auto accidents all fueled by alcohol...I've rarely if ever seen the same type of behavior fueled by marijuana." And these weren't liberal Seattle cops, but LE from all over the state (rural counties and cities). Most of them also noted that if they ran things, marijuana would be the lowest priority for LE. This is coming from actual LE....

And on top of that, as someone who works in the white color industry and deals with "job creators" on a daily basis, I've seen a ton of marijuana use from business owners and lawyers. They seem to be doing fine. I've had my fair share of poker games with millionaire clients who pull out a joint. Just sayin'
    You are correct. I was a Forensic Toxicologist for 20 years and worked with NIDA testing. Read a lot of research on drugs, toxicity, and Pathology in that time. Saying it causes problems in society even close to alcohol consumption is not being aware of the research. NIDA spends to research a drugs abuse characteristics, it is not setup to test benefits of any drug.

The mom is from Dagestan? Has anyone ever seen or heard of the "Dagestan Massicre"(spelling?)? Look the video up on youtube if you have the balls. I made it through about 5 seconds of a 15 minute video. Those animals are savages and i hope they burn in hell. p.s. weed is for hippies.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKMORT99 View Post
    The mom is from Dagestan? Has anyone ever seen or heard of the "Dagestan Massicre"(spelling?)? Look the video up on youtube if you have the balls. I made it through about 5 seconds of a 15 minute video. Those animals are savages and i hope they burn in hell. p.s. weed is for hippies.

Ive seen that video, the question I ask is why the hell would you just lay there (hands untied) and wait to be executed? My thought would be if Im going to die anyways, why not put up a fight instead of laying there curled up like a coward.
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

You know if Bush was in office...we would be fucking up Dagestan right now...not trying to figure out how to ban AR-15's and Big Gulps...
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Are you talking about this?
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803
    I can not guarantee that some of those animals did not get a political asylum here.

Quote Originally Posted by L_O_G View Post
    Ive seen that video, the question I ask is why the hell would you just lay there (hands untied) and wait to be executed? My thought would be if Im going to die anyways, why not put up a fight instead of laying there curled up like a coward.
    I do not blame them. They were not cowards. Those were 18-19 years old Russian soldiers, poorly equipped, hungry, morally disoriented and abandoned in a middle of nowhere (I've been there in 1996, exact the same fucking checkpoint, named Tukhchar). It was even not their choice to be there: they served mandatory terms and were deployed there after short boot camp training.
    Yes, we always had F-1 hand grenades in our carriers ready for use. I always new that I was not going to die alone: if shit happened then I'll take as many bastards with me as I'll be able to. But we were mature, well trained and armed, angry war dogs, so it was a different story.

Last edited by .308Win; 04-26-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Regardless if I was 12 or 42, if I was laid down and put in a line in which everyone was being beheaded there is no chance in hell I am just going to lay there.

On a side note, I was reading Cnn today and the father was due to catch a flight to the US but his wife called a ambulance for him last minute... Hmmmmm..
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/us/mas...html?hpt=hp_t2

-- Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, had agreed to fly to the United States to cooperate in the investigation. He was to take off as early as Friday, but Thursday his wife called an ambulance for him. He was not on an early Friday flight leaving Makhachkala, Dagestan, which serves as the first leg of travel to the United States.
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by L_O_G View Post
    Regardless if I was 12 or 42, if I was laid down and put in a line in which everyone was being beheaded there is no chance in hell I am just going to lay there.

On a side note, I was reading Cnn today and the father was due to catch a flight to the US but his wife called a ambulance for him last minute... Hmmmmm..
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/us/mas...html?hpt=hp_t2

-- Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, had agreed to fly to the United States to cooperate in the investigation. He was to take off as early as Friday, but Thursday his wife called an ambulance for him. He was not on an early Friday flight leaving Makhachkala, Dagestan, which serves as the first leg of travel to the United States.
    You are right. I wasn't impressed with those soldiers' behavior. However, they died and I am alive, so I can't judge them.
    They paid a big price for our ability to see the real faces of islamic radicals in chechnya, who are just bandits, not "patriots" as they like to describe themselves. Also, many of them are foreign mercenaries, criminals, professional killers.
    Last edited by .308Win; 04-26-2013 at 02:56 PM.