Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN FSR 70 pits cleanup June 1st ?

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

SGN FSR 70 pits cleanup June 1st ?

Hey guys 'n gals,
    I am organizing a clean up for June 1st up at the Greenwater shooting areas.

I want to focus on the first hillside area on FSR 70 and the lower pit.

Hoping to get folks there around 10:30 at the lower FS70 pit.

I will bring a truck and trailer so we can clear up garbage and large items. I will be coordinating with the Enumclaw ranger station so I can dump the garbage on the way out at thier dumpsters.

I will be bringing my bbq so we can cook up some dogs/burgers. If you want to come out and join us, that would be great.

We will need volounteers and tools (rakes, shovels, garbage bags, gloves, etc).

If you want to participate in the bbq, please bring something to share. (drinks, chips, dogs, burgers, etc). I will bring some dogs and some drinks.

I figured we could meet up, do some shooting, some grubbin' and some cleaning and then head out.

Good way to show that we actually care about keeping those areas open and also a good way to meet some members and have fun shooting and bullshittin!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMING OUT TO HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY ARE COMING WITH YOUR, WHAT TOOLS YOU WILL BE BRINGING AND IF YOU ARE BRINGING ANY FOOD OR REFRESHMENTS TO SHARE. I WILL POST HERE AS I GET CONFIRMATIONS.

THANK YOU!

Going:
    Barfly +1
    Quantico01
    HdRckr

Jmathisn

Tenative:
    NWGUNNER +2
    JackA
    rayjax82
    datsthat
    logicgear +1
    Flashfire (WaGuns)
    Just in joy (WaGuns)
    Sarkus (WaGuns)

Last edited by Barfly; 05-29-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Re: SGN Greenwater cleanup June 1st ?

Good on ya, Barfly. If I'm mobile, I'll try to bring my nephews...will know closer to 6/1

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

who wants to come up and meet some fellow SGNers and help ensure we continue to have places to shoot in the mountains?

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

Great idea for anyone who shoots over there. I tried to post on the 4x4 forums and for over a month I'm still awaiting for them to allow me to register.

The barbeque is a great idea.

Don't forget gloves, pants.

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Who's gonna forget their pants?

In Omnia Paratus

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

you'll either be bending down to pick up shells, or hauling sharp board, objects, so shorts is not an option, although it'll be hot.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

I will be bringing a couple of rakes, a shovel, snowshovel for scooping up spent shells/hulls, a bbq and a cooler. I have a few pairs of gloves.
    I would recommend bringing some sunscreen and lots of water, as it will probably be hot.
    I think I may still have a roll of contractor bags for garbage. I will see if I can find them.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Just an update,
    I spoke with Mary Coughlin at the Enumclaw ranger station.
    She will be providing us with some trash bags, and will grant access for us to Dump in thier huge dumpster on the way out.
    I also spoke with her regarding safety concerns and she is willing to have the upper/lower pit closed the day before so we don't have to deal with other jerkoffs out there shooting in our direction when we work on the pit. Hopefully this will help get some more folks inspired to come out and help.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Bump, lets go clean some shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    Just an update,
    I spoke with Mary Coughlin at the Enumclaw ranger station.
    She will be providing us with some trash bags, and will grant access for us to Dump in thier huge dumpster on the way out.
    I also spoke with her regarding safety concerns and she is willing to have the upper/lower pit closed the day before so we don't have to deal with other jerkoffs out there shooting in our direction when we work on the pit. Hopefully this will help get some more folks inspired to come out and help.
    Super, that will help out quite a bit.