Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN FSR 70 pits cleanup June 1st ?

Re: SGN Greenwater cleanup June 1st ?

I may be able to help. I'll know when we get closer to 6/01. I have never been there so I will need to follow someone.
    Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Quote Originally Posted by NWGunner View Post
    Who's gonna forget their pants?
    Come on we were all young and drunk once, so don`t judge .

Quote Originally Posted by datsthat View Post
    I may be able to help. I'll know when we get closer to 6/01. I have never been there so I will need to follow someone.
    If you can get to Renton, you can follow me out. :)
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

I'll be out of town, but this is great, last time I was up there it was disgusting how much trash was blowing around. I think I brought back 3 bags full of trash I picked up and didn't even make a dent.

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    If you can get to Renton, you can follow me out. :)
    Good to know (we might be neighbors)
    Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Im actually up the hill in Fairwood :)
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Re: SGN FSR 70 pits cleanup June 1st ?

Update for 5/22

I have extended the invite to WaGuns in hopes of attracting more volunteers and strengthening relations between our groups!

Did some early morning shooting at the lower pit Sunday without incident. Looking at the area there is a ton of shotgun shells all over the place. Also someone brought a hood of a car down there to shoot at, Some people i swear, i would have hauled that hood out of there but had no room. If someone has a large magnet that would help save a back when it's time to clean up all those shells. If everyone would chip in this would be a good idea http://www.harborfreight.com/30-inch...els-93245.html it would be rough draging it over the rocks there but would save a bunch of time and a sore back.

Sharp Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Did some early morning shooting at the lower pit Sunday without incident. Looking at the area there is a ton of shotgun shells all over the place. Also someone brought a hood of a car down there to shoot at, Some people i swear, i would have hauled that hood out of there but had no room. If someone has a large magnet that would help save a back when it's time to clean up all those shells. If everyone would chip in this would be a good idea http://www.harborfreight.com/30-inch...els-93245.html it would be rough draging it over the rocks there but would save a bunch of time and a sore back.
    Use a 20% off coupon and it's even cheaper.

Tactical Operator spikedzombies's Avatar

wish i could jim, but im working that day :(
    I dont hate people, I just hate you... But I Love redheads!!!

Yes I have my business license.. NO I Won't give you a discount unless your a redhead..