Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello. New here had a few questions?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Re: Hello. New here had a few questions?

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    You may be too smart for your own good.
    You win LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JVK View Post
    Why not just actually have everything in an organized fashion in one area/page on the forum? instead of confusingly re-directing people over and over, and over, and over again - to a different page each time.

Well because it's hard enough to get people to even read the threads that have a small paragraph. Do you really expect them to read something that is a page and a half long? If they won't read even one small thread there is no way in hell they are going to read a single huge thread. Not to mention everything is already in one area on the forum. It's the reference section and is the FIRST thing all of you see. The FIRST section is the reference section and it says PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! The first four threads...the ones the pop-ups ask new members to read are stickied to the top of the reference section. I don't think we can make it any more simple than that.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Well because it's hard enough to get people to even read the threads that have a small paragraph. Do you really expect them to read something that is a page and a half long? If they won't read even one small thread there is no way in hell they are going to read a single huge thread. Not to mention everything is already in one area on the forum. It's the reference section and is the FIRST thing all of you see. The FIRST section is the reference section and it says PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! The first four threads...the ones the pop-ups ask new members to read are stickied to the top of the reference section. I don't think we can make it any more simple than that.
    Is there an audio book version?

If I don't answer your PM, it's probably because I have determined that you are a low-life price gouger that is not worthy of my attention.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bd1493 View Post
    Is there an audio book version?
    I vote for comics!

Last edited by .308Win; 05-03-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by .308Win View Post
    I am for comics!

Looks like a pic of Tank Girl. Didn't realize that was a comic. Just thought it was an awesomely bad 90s movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.