Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SGN challenge coins

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Re: SGN challenge coins

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaker View Post
    Oasis, if I am correct, tradition goes that two operators are at a bar. One presents his challenge coin. If the other guy has his, the first guy buys the round. If he does not, the second guy buys the round. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
    That's about it, would be interesting to see if we could get 50 people to go in....Silver would be nice and not overly expensive.. These are also interesting...1 oz. silver .45 https://store.nwtmint.com/product_de...llion_.45_ACP/ not a coin, but cool with the sgn logo :)

Dan G
    2nd place is just first loser

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Those .45s are sweet. I think a little more bothersome in the pocket. I might be a picky little bastard though.

I am in for a 1oz silver challenge coing though!

"Shouldnt you be off punching dicks with your mouth?" ~Hippyshake
    "I saw 4 f-16's, jets make me all excited inside like a homosexual with a bag of greasy buttholes." ~mediumrarechicken

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Silver custom coins would be very reasonable in bulk! Cost of the die, $800 -$1800. $25 per coin, plus the cost of the metal.

Copper might really be the way to go.

http://www.coinable.com/precious_metal_coins.html

Last edited by leadcounsel; 05-07-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
    Silver custom coins would be very reasonable in bulk!

http://www.coinable.com/precious_metal_coins.html
    Am I reading that correctly that it would be $800-$1800 plus spot plus $20..?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Great Idea! I carry my "coin" from my deployment and don't go to bars, don't drink. I carry it as a reminder of the Soldiers I served with. I wonder it NW Territorial Mint would do a 1 OZ Silver Coin something for cheeper than a non-local place. A regular coin could probably be done by "Coin Force" down here by McChord Field for not too bad a price. I agree, 50+ in to get it going.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dgindlesperger View Post
    That's about it, would be interesting to see if we could get 50 people to go in....Silver would be nice and not overly expensive.. These are also interesting...1 oz. silver .45 https://store.nwtmint.com/product_de...llion_.45_ACP/ not a coin, but cool with the sgn logo :)
    These would be really cool and even better with our handles on them so we can trade them back and forth.

I have always wanted Oasis618 in my pocket..........................

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

I would be in for 1. . . . Would be cool if we could get silver and not be cost prohibitive. .

I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

I would totally be in for a 1oz coin or the .45 acp bullet.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well, i talked to Northwest Territorial Mint in Auburn to do a coin for my election and they said it would cost about $1200 in 2010. I'm not site if it went up in price, but i wanted to do it. I never did because i ran my own campaign on my own dime and my own time.

But if you want to bring the cost WAY down, make one in Copper instead of silver. But, if you ever get the chance to take a tour of the mint (if it's still there), it's worth your time.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Banned
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Good way to bring revenue to the site. I think there is a lot of ways to help enlarge the site, bring more for sale ads in and raise money for new features, PIF'S and other community based things.