Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New "Rule" Thread Idea.

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Re: New "Rule" Thread Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis618 View Post
    I think making a thread reminding folks of the possible consequences for their actions is a fine idea however like the other "rules" thread here, I wouldn't expect many to read or follow it. I agree that the examples given can make us look like weirdos at times but the problem is where do you draw the line after that? Freelancer's avatar shows unsafe gun handling so should we put a limit on what kind of avatars we can have? Bronco's has Gandolfini flipping the bird and some people may be offended by that. Mine shows reptile love and who knows, there may be some members from the movement to free lizards from sexual harrassment brigade.

It's a good idea but it could be a slippery slope. If the mods think it is inappropriate then they will dispose of it I'm sure.
    Well you know me....I would never EVER want to offend ANYONE!!!!! Avatar changed.

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I would be in favor of a new section called "Batshit Crazy Stuff"' with a password of nsfsp (not safe for sane people)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

so we should walk on eggshells and lube our butts up? so you want to censor others, nice

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

THis really doesn't have anything to do with censorship. It is more about respect and the image we project as gun owners in Washingtons State.

Feedback Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Shepherd View Post
    so we should walk on eggshells and lube our butts up? so you want to censor others, nice
    I understand where you are coming from. it's bad enough that the USA has become so thin skin about everything. and so many people get them selves in trouble by not even knowing they did anything wrong. when will people figure it out that not everyone think and acts like they do. we were all born different and all should be able to have there own personalities but to get hammered for something very stupid is in it's self stupid. so people stop getting but hurt about every little thing. we don't need reminders in my opinion. just saying. and yes my spelling and grammar suck if you don't like it the GFYS there I was a little more thought full with my words.

That's the secret to survival Never go to war especially with your self.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Everybody is making decent points here. There is validity to all of the statements really.

The bottom line is that we are all just average real people, that seem to talk about whatever we want. At the same time, we do have some pretty nasty enemies that would like to single us out as having some kind of malfunction.

Not really providing an answer here, but it probably won't be possible to limit "crazy talk" to just one area of the site, even though it would be pretty entertaining to attempt that.

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Well you know me....I would never EVER want to offend ANYONE!!!!! Avatar changed.
    That avatar could never offend anyone...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I think we should have a separate thread dedicated to the .219 Zipper cartridge.

If I don't answer your PM, it's probably because I have determined that you are a low-life price gouger that is not worthy of my attention.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Do you have anything with a little side boob?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    THis really doesn't have anything to do with censorship. It is more about respect and the image we project as gun owners in Washingtons State.
    Once homosexuals or muslims showed me their respect, then I would start to worry...

Last edited by .308Win; 05-24-2013 at 12:16 PM.