Thread: New FFL here

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

New FFL here

Kinda new here. We are Fort Discovery INC. and located on the Olympic Peninsula, between Sequim and Discovery Bay. We have our class 3 and currently waiting on final approval for more.......... Will post as soon as we have approval in hand. Currently have 2 ranges and a store front. Stocking Dealer for Black Rain/Glock and Springfield, of course current inventory and availability is low for those at the moment, but we have plenty more brands. We were one of the primary training places for EOD for advanced firearms before deployment to the sand box. I figured we would try and get our feet wet here with the good members of SGN. I had been a member for a number of years and you guys/ gals have always been good to me.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Re: New FFL here

Welcome
    Next time I'm out that way I'll stop by.

Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Welcome to SGN, I too shall swing by if I ever find myself out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Will be in PT in July, usually make a trip out to the Game Farm Park in Sequim so have to remember to stop by.

Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Welcome. I know you head this before....I will stop by if I ever get out that way. We have been wanting to visit the Olympic Peninsula, so now I have a great excuss. How far can you (legally) shoot at your ranges.

Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma