Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Re: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

You can put me down for paper plates and plastic wear also.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Definitely going, my wife is going too. We will bring a big cooler full of drinks (soda, iced tea, etc) and cups.

Would it be okay if my daughter comes too, she is 11?

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Of course Chris! Kids are always welcome. Look forward to seek g you and your family there. Drinks will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

See you guys there ill bring some steel targets for all of us to beat up.

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Ok so far we got a good crowd. It should be family friendly from what I know of the attendees, so don't worry about bringing the whole family. The OP has a list of people bringing stuff. That does not include all the people actually coming. Going to be one hell of a time.
    If anyone dkesnt understand the directions or has any questions, feel free to ask here or me via pm. I will be leaving my house between 730-800am Saturday. Anyone wanting to meet me ans come out that early is welcome too, several members are doing that.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagerbomber35 View Post
    Of course Chris! Kids are always welcome. Look forward to seek g you and your family there. Drinks will be great.
    It's Charlie (username is CHRLSWLTRS, my name without the vowels)

Ok so far we got a good crowd. It should be family friendly from what I know of the attendees, so don't worry about bringing the whole family. The OP has a list of people bringing stuff. That does not include all the people actually coming. Going to be one hell of a time.
    If anyone dkesnt understand the directions or has any questions, feel free to ask here or me via pm. I will be leaving my house between 730-800am Saturday. Anyone wanting to meet me ans come out that early is welcome too, several members are doing that.
    How far away do you live? According to Google I'm 1 1/2 hours from there. I'm planning on being there early since I need to leave by 2 at the latest due to work.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Ah damn it sorry Charlie.........I live in Burlington, about 10-15 from the pit. You have to pass my house to get there. If you are in Everett already, then your just about 45 minutes from my house, if your in Seattle, then Google might be right as I don't know where LFP is. If you would like to meet in the morning that works out just as well, seems we will have a solid morning contingent then.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ah damn it sorry Charlie.........I live in Burlington, about 10-15 from the pit. You have to pass my house to get there. If you are in Everett already, then your just about 45 minutes from my house, if your in Seattle, then Google might be right as I don't know where LFP is. If you would like to meet in the morning that works out just as well, seems we will have a solid morning contingent then.
    Don't worry about it, it happens all the time. I have the same screen name in all the forums I'm a member of since it has been my email address for around 15 years (I've managed to claim it on yahoo, hotmail, and gmail all with no numbers)

LFP is between Seattle and Lynnwood. I'll be moving to Everett in a couple weeks, then Stanwood in a few months for our permanent house. We will probably leave our house around 8 (if I can get the wife and daughter ready by then), so I'm guessing anywhere from 9-10 we will be there.

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Im in, waiting to see if I have a plus 1 or 2. Bringing cash, targets, garbage bags and who knows what else

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Ok so far we got a good crowd. It should be family friendly.
    Dammit I have to wear Pants? Well ok THIS time.