Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

Re: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

Sounds like you boys had a good time. Sorry I missed it. I was able to Jam down to Waddle creek early and engage a rogue cell of fruit. Some ran. But in the end, they were turned into smoothies!

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Some random photos at the shoot,

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

"Dan" saved my day by loaning me a couple of M14 mags (which I had forgotten) and he managed to keep his pants on (a hearty thanks for THAT)

Darn good food guys. THANK YOU!

Got to shoot a M1 tanker and a full length Garand. Quite a treat. Gentlemen, your generosity is humbling.... Also thanks to StevePTR for letting me pull the trigger on a couple of mags. And shooting the .500 (Express?) was an experience.

Finally, thanking Jefro for sharing a couple of boxes of .357 so I could give my EDC revolver a few spins.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lionhrt View Post
    How did you guy do the shoot on the Ipod?
    6 shots from a 10/22 takedown. 1 shot on a shoot-n-see target at 50 yards to gauge POI then 5 shots on a 6" steel round at 125 yards. Iron sights only. No supported shooting, only standing or kneeling. Most hits on the steel plate out of the 5 shots wins the competition.

Sadly, I won with only 2 out of 5 shots hitting the plate.

But I'd like to give the iPod to Barfly's son who also competed and was very energetic and just a great kid overall. Thanks again for donating Dan! We had a great time competing!

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

had a great time despite leaving half of the stuff I wanted to take at home and losing my 5x5 ar500 steel plate! the competition was fun and I was surprised how close it was for a while there lol. if anyone grabbed the plate let me know, its painted with orange paint and I think it has the "other sites" logo on the back in black and white.

did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

That was a super fun time. Thanks Kyle for that great meat cookout. Shout out to Bronco for his melon vaporizing hand cannon. Good times ya'll!

Got Colts?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Looks like you guys had a hoot and no tannerite fools around. Good on you all!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Holy crap, that dude looks just like me, but really I swear I wasn't there...Mmmm Turkey

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Since I had to leave before the photos were taken here was me with my daughter firing a handgun for the first time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That was alot of fun. Even though we showed up a little late. Way better weather than the last one food was great, and met a few people. I am somewhat new to the site (more of a lurker) and its nice to have such a decent group to shoot with. The contest was fun with the 4 way tie for 2nd place. Kyle (Vincent vega) and I stayed long after everyone left to keep shooting. This needs to happen again before summer ends. Nice to meet some of you guys.