Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Re: N.E.G.S., 7/13 UPDATE W/ Map/List

Awesome group shoot! You North Ender's kick ass. Thanks to Kyle for putting it together and running the smoker. He is a hell of a guy and I was glad to make the trip up. I had to leave a bit early as well...would have liked to stay and help clean up the pit a bit and "shoot the shit" a little more with you guys. Awesome time none the less and count me in on all of the future North End Shoots! I heard a lot of "Why don't the south end guys ever have shoots?" So...that being said....I don't know the area all that well as I am not from here, but if someone down south wants to help put something together I am will to orchestrate a south end shoot. Also...thanks to OhShoot for letting me shoot all of his guns! Great guy!

The lesson of the day was: Watch out for ginger kids with 22 pistols as long as their arm...they are damn good shots! That Honeydew Melon didn't stand a chance!

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    Awesome group shoot! You North Ender's kick ass. Thanks to Kyle for putting it together and running the smoker.
    let's be honest... a shoot anywhere else without that smoker just isn't going to be the same...

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by XDM9cWA View Post
    let's be honest... a shoot anywhere else without that smoker just isn't going to be the same...
    It wouldn't for sure...those guys know how to do it.

Took me 3 hours to get home haha. Some girl's car caught fire on the freeway....it was deadlocked...

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

More photos The buffet the leftoversMy vote for coolest gun at the shoot

Last edited by Jeffro; 07-14-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Here's a few pics I took
    Jmathisn and Bronco75

Dave

Barfly

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Thanks to everyone that showed up and the kind words. What a great day for a shoot, a whole lot of fun with some decent company, even though my fatass got burnt to a crisp. Thanks again and hope the next one goes as well.

On a side note, that smoker can be towed anywhere, even the south end! You tell me when and where ribs will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Great shoot, great fun and some of the nest smoked meat I have ever had! Much better weather this time! Next time I won't be so late!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

It was a great time I had a blast. It was fun to see everyone and meet some new people. Food was awesome shooting was great.

Save a child. Shoot a drug dealer. My favorite bumper sticker

?....do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Had a great time up there today, thanks to all that came out! Great food compliments of Kyle and Dan, thanks again guys!

Also a very special thank you to Dan for donating the iPod touch for the shooting competition. We had a great time competing and although I won it I'd like Jim's son to have it as I feel he'll get much more use out of it than we will. Not to mention he was very polite and helpful, and very excited about the competition.

Barfly, pm me and we'll figure out a way to get that iPod down to your son.

Thanks again guys, great shooting today
    You rock man! My son is going to be so excited. He couldn't wait to get up there and shoot with everybody. He had sooo much fun. He didn't stop talking all the way home about all the cool stuff he go to do and see. He was so tired, he was the first one in the house out last night haha. I went in to tuck him in and he was laying backwards on his bed and I said that he must have had too much fun and was tired. He popped his eyes about half open and said that "he wasn't sleeping, he was just resting his eyes".... :) and kind of faded back to passed out drooling.... :)

Thanks again to Kyle for setting this up and for everybody else who made it out. This was a lot of fun and we will definitely be going to the next one.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

lost and found: Jukko is missing a pistol grip end cap, it has a small cleaning brush inside. Someone picked it up, but gave it away.

If you could get in touch with him he is willing to reward the safe return of said item with dried out bannana bread ( no butter included ) and hugs