Thread: Hello from Kitsap

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hello from Kitsap

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting.

First off I would like to thank SGN and everybody that makes this site happen. I've used the classified ads several times for purchases and have had an enjoyable transaction each time. The people I've met so far from this website have been the very definition of decent and law-abiding. Having a resource like that available is simply fantastic. So thanks for SGN!

Until now though I hadn't really browsed around the discussion forums much. So why not start now? A quick bit about me is I am 29, unmarried and live in North Kitsap. I'd describe myself as libertarian (probably). As far as shooting goes I'd say I'm an accomplished novice. I have an interest in just about everything, but I'd love to learn more about rifle marksmanship, concealed carry, hunting and reloading at some point. I also love the outdoors, chess, good music, good brew and a good book. I am also potentially the biggest science fiction nerd you'll ever meet.

So then, hello SGN!

P.S. Oh yeah, my favorite gun to shoot (currently) is my M1 Garand. Love that beast.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Re: Hello from Kitsap

Welcome to the site, nice first post. I'm sure Corpsman will be along soon to tell you how amazing you are for shooting a garand. Welcome, and don't be shy about posting up in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

GREETINGS... keep posting

Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Welcome and you will not be disappointed with the amount of resources the people on this sight have to offer for learning or improving any area you desire.