Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do not do this!

Re: Do not do this!

Quote Originally Posted by ToeJam View Post
    So, my wife works at a major retail/grocery and sees the recipients for the government handouts all day long. Today's story was two carts of groceries paid with EBT by a young woman and her SOCAL gang bangers (according to the neck tattoos) commenting on how great it was to not have to work after paying cash from a wad for the alcohol they got... A couple months ago it was a couple that came through her line paying for a huge cartload of groceries while sporting great tans..they had just come back from 10days in Hawaii. I am starting to think I am a fool for working, paying my bills, and being responsible for my actions...
    Yeah, I know someone that makes double what I do when you add together her welfare, rent assistance, food stamps, etc. It sucks that being self reliant and having a little pride means that the lazy ass bums have more money than you for doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    What do you mean "when?"
    The true facts, and probably the most saddest of all, is that we have been broke for decades. And the funny kicker in all of this is... we could never pay it back. Even if we took every fiat dollar and gave it back, the interest could never get paid back. Why? because it was never created in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ToeJam View Post
    So, my wife works at a major retail/grocery and sees the recipients for the government handouts all day long. Today's story was two carts of groceries paid with EBT by a young woman and her SOCAL gang bangers (according to the neck tattoos) commenting on how great it was to not have to work after paying cash from a wad for the alcohol they got... A couple months ago it was a couple that came through her line paying for a huge cartload of groceries while sporting great tans..they had just come back from 10days in Hawaii. I am starting to think I am a fool for working, paying my bills, and being responsible for my actions...
    It seems like the same POS dead beats your wife sees in her retail store are the same POS fuck faces that my wife sees in her ER.

Quote Originally Posted by chrlswltrs View Post
    Yeah, I know someone that makes double what I do when you add together her welfare, rent assistance, food stamps, etc. It sucks that being self reliant and having a little pride means that the lazy ass bums have more money than you for doing nothing.
    Doesn't it suck that the more you become responsible in your life, the more some bureaucrat wants to take every cent you earn just to give it to some low life that deserves nothing?
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Not that it means anything but the US Government has found a trick that controls the amount of debt that the USGovt can accrue.

The geniuses that are running this asylum have stopped the debt clock. That's right, its no longer going to hit the ceiling and have to be dealt with.

So why wouldn't this trickle down to the average Joe.

Piss on It....... no ones counting any more at the Fed level. Right,? no ones responsible anymore. This country is in for a world of shit.

Here's an article on that very thing ... No news group is reporting this.............

Obama is going to drive this country into the shitter.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/355764

"In reality the US debt is already more than the debt ceiling but the extra-ordinary measures simply are accounting devices used to disguise this by suspending payments that would otherwise be made."

This would be considered Fuzzy Math in the past. AKA..... Cooking the books

Last edited by WaJim; 08-24-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Hope and no change
    Last edited by Gumebare; 08-24-2013 at 10:45 PM.