Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie66 View Post
    Ok I will grab some hot dogs and buns maybe Crusader will grab some Ketchup on his way up LOL
    Oooh chili dogs!!

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    I'm going up Friday night to camp and drink some beers next to a campfire before Saturday's adventure!
    I'm 99% sure there is a burn ban/ no fire order in affect on all public land. Don't want you guys getting in trouble with the rangers before the fun starts.

Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    I'm 99% sure there is a burn ban/ no fire order in affect on all public land. Don't want you guys getting in trouble with the rangers before the fun starts.
    There is a statewide burn ban. From my understanding though, you have to have a contained fire under a certain size, and that varies in areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

July 31st article:
    http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/0...parks-and.html
    State has a ban on State Forests, but not Feederal for small contained fires.

Jager, you said you were bringing a fire ring, correct?

Washington CPL.
    If Elmer Fudd had hair, he would definitely be a ginger.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone bringing some commercial fire extinguishers or something of that sort? Just in case...

No, I don't have anything like that.

Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    Ok, just talked to the Ranger station. On DNR land absolutely no fires. In National Forest, like Greenwater, its acceptable to use rock lined pits grills, etc as long as you don't create new ones. I will be bringing a steel fire out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

ok, so its all settled. I will have a campfire to drink beer next too.. All is right with the world now.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

gonna try to make it! If I can I'll bring knife sharpening equipment if anyone has dull pocketknives to attend to

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Since some of you are camping at the spot what time do you want people to show up?

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

So looking at your map it looks like you guys are in the Snow park area. Is that right? I figured you were headed to the old pit.
    I'll be out in the morning. What time you boys gonna be up and ready to go? I have a tight schedule tomorrow for sure.

But I need to get my shoot on Doubt I'll stay for the food. But that means more for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.