Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Does anyone mind if the guy with no posts tags along?

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I may or may not swing by tomorrow morning to get some shots in but wouldn't be staying for more than a couple hours at most. This would be my first SGN function as well and I'd look forward to meeting some locals.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Had a great time this morning. Was great to meet some of you for the first time. And always a pleasure to see old friends.

Here are a few pictures I took.

Again, sorry I had to split so early. Next time on a Sunday! It's a better day to break away from family stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Boy you guys sure ain't gettin any prettier . . . . .

Hope you are having a blast and have a safe shoot . . .

I am peaceful man, and if trouble knocks on my door it gets two in the chest an one in the head . . .
    http://ThrivingHartNW.com

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotarycoats7 View Post
    Does anyone mind if the guy with no posts tags along?
    thanks for joining in... welcome to the forum...

============

it was a lot of fun... thanks to those that showed up and for the great food...

and thanks to those that shared their rifles... it's always a blast shooting something new.. (or old)

also fun to see what a .500sw bullet can do to a fruit... I wish we had it in slow motion... disentegrate is an understatement ...

Brian -- sorry we messed up your target stand... it was a hoot to shoot those reactive targets.. until it had enough...

there was this bearded guy though... never seen him before... claimed he was from up north somewhere and he was there before we got there... must have camped in the area or something... but he cooked up some really nice meatball and sausage, it was good he decided to join... seriously --- thanks Jagerbomber and Ladybomber for the food... and to all else that brought something... I know barfly had some chili... never made it that far as the meatballs got me...

then there was the story of the flash - hider... how many SGN members does it take to remove a flash hider from Jason's rifle?

luckily our raptor loving buddy got a pass from the forest ranger... we all thought he was going to "suffer the consequences"... I think the ranger was in a good mood since we were going to clean up the area...

all in all a very good day out... maybe one of these days we will literally take over the entire clearing...

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM9cWA View Post
    thanks for joining in... welcome to the forum...

============

it was a lot of fun... thanks to those that showed up and for the great food...

and thanks to those that shared their rifles... it's always a blast shooting something new.. (or old)

also fun to see what a .500sw bullet can do to a fruit... I wish we had it in slow motion... disentegrate is an understatement ...

Brian -- sorry we messed up your target stand... it was a hoot to shoot those reactive targets.. until it had enough...

there was this bearded guy though... never seen him before... claimed he was from up north somewhere and he was there before we got there... must have camped in the area or something... but he cooked up some really nice meatball and sausage, it was good he decided to join... seriously --- thanks Jagerbomber and Ladybomber for the food... and to all else that brought something... I know barfly had some chili... never made it that far as the meatballs got me...

then there was the story of the flash - hider... how many SGN members does it take to remove a flash hider from Jason's rifle?

luckily our raptor loving buddy got a pass from the forest ranger... we all thought he was going to "suffer the consequences"... I think the ranger was in a good mood since we were going to clean up the area...

all in all a very good day out... maybe one of these days we will literally take over the entire clearing...
    Apparently it takes 3 to remove a FH , goddamm those things are on tight.

And I also found out I wont be getting a Tavor in my lifetime. Stupid RH rifles......

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

What ever you left handed baboon! I didn't know Red riders had flash hiders! Sorry I missed you guys, and Kyles cooking.

Next time I hope to be able to stay longer.

Edit for a Baboon!

Last edited by sgt rock; 08-24-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks guys for a great shoot!

Back to the drawing board on my AR500 target stand. The .45-70 broke the chain links!

Thanks for all the great food and drinks too.

Who picked up all that trash?

Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Good times indeed. Back to work on my target stand, I'll have two stands set-up next time. One for pistol's the other for rifles. Good to see everyone for the first time and the food was great. I'm sure the ranger's office will be impressed with our clean-up as well. Maybe bigger sign's to keep out those a-hole's from shooting while we're setting up targets. All in all it went well; looking forward to doing it again.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

If you want a chain that will hold up; then here it is http://www.shootsteel.com/5-8-gr100-chain-length-16/ EXPENSIVE but it can take a direct hit from a 50BMG.
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcavalier View Post
    Thanks guys for a great shoot!

Back to the drawing board on my AR500 target stand. The .45-70 broke the chain links!

Thanks for all the great food and drinks too.

Who picked up all that trash?