Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Feedback Score

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Some pics from yesterdays shenanigans. Got a few more that I will post once we get home.

Had a great time with everyone! Thanks Jim for everything and to Jason, Romel, & Sean for letting me shoot some new guns!

Also, Tikka had a good time and really enjoyed meeting everyone!

Last edited by ladybomber35; 08-25-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Thanks everyone for letting the Lady and I shoot your toys. Jim, great work on putting everything together all the clean up you and Bryan did. In true fashion he was last one out as well. It was great to meet Brian, Dan and Jeremiah as well, nice to names and faces to avatars. It was a good time and a hell of a clean up. We all are jealous of the .308 AR of Bryan's, Rommel also has too many nice toys for one man, Dan, that Springfield was beautiful! As always it was great to bust a few fiddy caps thanks to The SGN Raptor!

On a side note, to old man Crusader and Flakey Mikey, suck it! We shot a .50 anyway!

Last edited by Jagerbomber35; 08-25-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    If you guys are swapping meat, OhShoot is definitely interested.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcavalier View Post
    No way I am paying $65 for a couple lengths of chain! But good heat treated chains can be pricey.

Thicker chains, plus welding a horizontal T-bar to prevent the target from flipping all the way around seems like the way to go.
    Yeah it's pricey, the only way i'd buy something like that is if i'm shooting 1000 yards. Mclendons has 1/2 inch chain but it's about $6 a foot if i remember correctly. That is about as thick as i've seen it locally.

Thanks for liking my Mega .308 guys. I still need to tweak it a bit though,Sorry for the one's who didn't get a chance to shoot it. Couldn't remember who did or didn't.

Next time i'm bring out my other one. I call it big ugly because of the brake.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Yeah it's pricey, the only way i'd buy something like that is if i'm shooting 1000 yards. Mclendons has 1/2 inch chain but it's about $6 a foot if i remember correctly. That is about as thick as i've seen it locally.

Thanks for liking my Mega .308 guys. I still need to tweak it a bit though,Sorry for the one's who didn't get a chance to shoot it. Couldn't remember who did or didn't.

Next time i'm bring out my other one. I call it big ugly because of the brake.
    Man that 308 looks just like what I would envision my next build to be...

That probably shoots like a Dream...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

It's ok but doesn't shoot as good as this one. I need to get some good glass and a place to shoot beyond 100 yards.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    It's ok but doesn't shoot as good as this one. I need to get some good glass and a place to shoot beyond 100 yards.
    Nice... rem 700?

If you find a long distance spot let me know... it's like to shoot beyond 200 yards at some point

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Yep with a MDT tac-21 chassis covering it.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Some videos of us getting lucky enough to shoot the .50 BMG! Thank you so much Hawk14!

Jagerbomber35 shooting the 50 from his knees:
    http://youtu.be/HNGdteIEbC4

Jagerbomber35 shooting the 50 again....still on his knees:
    http://youtu.be/L0od1xShzH4

Bronco75 and Barfly showing Jagerbomber how to shoulderfire the 50...
    http://youtu.be/yWAIfk8xKvo

Jager finally shoulders the rifle like a big boy:
    http://youtu.be/0nsVtr1vG6s

Hawk14 killing some tannerite with his awesome rifle:
    http://youtu.be/Iqh5RRMS1Fc

Last edited by Barfly; 08-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Looks like i missed out.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Wow... missed out big time...