Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

I left 5 minutes too early! It was a great time, thanks to Jim for setting it all up! Good to see everyone again!

Feedback Score

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It was a great shoot. Always fun to go shoot with some new people. Thanks to Barfly for the chili, Jagerbomber for the bitchin' sausage and meatballs, and everyone else who brought food. And special thanks to those who let me shoot their guns: Bronco75, Jagerbomber35, Duke EB and Zombie66. Ill be there for the next shoot.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

You do know that Zombie66 wasn't actually there right? That was his stunt double.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Ok this might piss some of us off who were at the clean and shoot; Today i was at the lower pit with co-workers and of course that guy was there picking up brass,slim guy with glasses who needs new exhaust put on his car. Anyhow he get's to talking to us as we're setting up targets and tells us to put whatever can burn in a pile before we leave so he can set it ablaze,tells us places this trashed will get shut down,etc. I tell him yeah i know that is why there was a clean up done last week further down the road. After i mentioned this; this A-hole say's "oh the half jerk off group" that was there last saturday, they left a bunch of trash all over the place, they should have hauled it out if they were going to clean up, half jerk off's i had to burn up half of it, that's how places get shut down. While holding back my emotions i tell him we were in touch with the ranger and everything we did the ranger knew about and if he was upset about it then he should bad mouth the ranger for not getting back to us to throw it away at the dumpster.

I don't know if anyone on sgn who shoots down there knows who this guys is personally but next time you see him; tell me to F*** off and show some respect, get some new exhaust and get a job.

Oh by the way there was a bunch of trash there as well. Hauled out a radiator and some other metal stuff.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

That pit is always full of shit and shit heads!

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

I hope the ranger's know that the SGN group was not the one's who decided to set all that trash on fire. Burning up 1,000's of plastic shot shells is not good for the environment. But i figured i should say something if the rangers were upset about it. Jim could let them know who did it if necessary, that guy seems to live in the woods so he shouldn't be hard to find.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

So for you 50 shoulder shooters. Check out this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=pAW3dlTMv6g

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

I love it when Sgt.Rock Hard wears shorts and boots at the same time............

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

Black high top shoes there princess! But thanks for looking at my gams!