Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    I hope the ranger's know that the SGN group was not the one's who decided to set all that trash on fire. Burning up 1,000's of plastic shot shells is not good for the environment. But i figured i should say something if the rangers were upset about it. Jim could let them know who did it if necessary, that guy seems to live in the woods so he shouldn't be hard to find.
    Was it that asshat that walks around with his girly little bucket and wears glasses? Skinny guy?
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Yep, that's who it was. I see him down there every time i shoot, had to tell him a few times to back away from by brass. Hope the ranger wasn't pissed that he burnt up the trash?

I will be calling the ranger station today. I still need to talk to the gal about her temp workers not showing up with the barricades to block off the area when we cleaned AND for them not ever showing up to help collect trash and open the gate for us to haul trash that we collected to their dumpster...

Need to make sure that she is aware that we are not the ones burning the trash.
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Sharp Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by sgt rock View Post
    That pit is always full of shit and shit heads!
    I shot there for the first time yesterday and you ain't lying.

During a ceasefire, I put up some Shoot-N-C targets for my 7-yr old at about 10 yds out (her first time shooting!). I came back to the line and started loading her mag while some guy two "lanes" down starts doing mag dumps with his AK. As I hand my daughter the .22 and help her get oriented on her targets I notice that they're are all shot up. WTF those were brand new?! I look over and the dude doing mag dumps is shooting her targets! I guess I could *maybe* understand if I had set them up 50 yards out or if they were pop cans or something, but even then....
    Nothing says "home defense" like a bayonet charge

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_93SER View Post
    I look over and the dude doing mag dumps is shooting her targets!
    Who does that? What an a-hole. I guess I know why there aren't any public areas to shoot around me. . .

Were you at the gravel pit or down below at the clearing with all the stumps? Me and my crew were at the lower pit from 7 to 10am
    I shot there for the first time yesterday and you ain't lying.

During a ceasefire, I put up some Shoot-N-C targets for my 7-yr old at about 10 yds out (her first time shooting!). I came back to the line and started loading her mag while some guy two "lanes" down starts doing mag dumps with his AK. As I hand my daughter the .22 and help her get oriented on her targets I notice that they're are all shot up. WTF those were brand new?! I look over and the dude doing mag dumps is shooting her targets! I guess I could *maybe* understand if I had set them up 50 yards out or if they were pop cans or something, but even then....

Sharp Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Were you at the gravel pit or down below at the clearing with all the stumps? Me and my crew were at the lower pit from 7 to 10am
    I was at the gravel pit and I'm sure I got there later than 10am.
    Nothing says "home defense" like a bayonet charge

We had the whole area block with 7 cars so it was just us. Sad to say but after 10am the a-holes,unsafe retards start to come out. Anyone who is out shooting at 7am is pretty much dedicated to the sport in my experiences so you're usually safe. It's a pain but you got to go early if you're going to shoot over there unless we have a get together from SGN where it's closed down.
    I was at the gravel pit and I'm sure I got there later than 10am.

That is why I usually go to Waddle creek any more. A bit fewer retards! And if some ass hat had shot up my targets I'd have had some words with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I think boobs and guns are as American as apple pie.