Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

That looks like a doable date for me. I'm in unless something changes.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Hmm i think i'll have that day off. I'll try and show up. How much yardage is in that spot? I pass by it all the time but never bothered to shoot there. The "Death trap" has been pretty calm this summer, I've gone out about 5 times and no one has even been in the area from 6-10am. A lot of people looking as they drive up the hill, a few even went into the ditch staring at the pit ha! If there is room i can bring ar-500 targets and my home made stands.
    If we place targets up the hillside, we could get 100+ yds in. This is actually the location where i found that big round steel plate that I left up at Kyle's shooting spot. It was too heavy to keep moving haha.

One thing I really like about this location is that there are plenty of locations at different ranges that we can put up lots of targets. Possibly even setup a multi-target competition. I will do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

How is the access to this area? I'll bring my dually pickup with camper if it will fit.

Tactical Operator spikedzombies's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezz View Post
    How is the access to this area? I'll bring my dually pickup with camper if it will fit.
    Paved double lane to main pit and gravel double to upper pits

I dont hate people, I just hate you... But I Love redheads!!!

Yes I have my business license.. NO I Won't give you a discount unless your a redhead..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Webster82 View Post
    That looks like a doable date for me. I'm in unless something changes.
    It looks like I have to CANEX this one. I have Community Serve Day with my church.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pezz View Post
    You will fit no prob with dually and camper, Pezz.

Depending on how many end up coming to this shoot, we might have to park a few cars/trucks down below near the entrance, but so far, I think we should be just fine.

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

I am very much hoping that everybody who is coming to this shoot will be able to commit to filling at least one bag full of garbage before we leave. I know that the Forestry Service VERY MUCH appreciates it and should continue to go a long way towards showing them that they can keep the area open for shooting as there are quite a few like us who do care about the trash being left out there.

Don't worry about having to haul out the trash. I will drop it off on my way out at their dumpster.

We made a HUGE dent last time when we cleaned the main pit and they were very happy with our effort:

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

No problem Barfly. We're gun owners...we're used to taking care of other people's problems.

Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

I can also bring a few magnetic pick-up tools so we don't need to break our backs picking up shot shells and some gloves for a few people.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

I'll have a couple extra pairs of gloves as well...