Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Re: South End Group Shoot, Cleanup & Pot Luck - August 24th, Greenwater, WA.

I'm going up Friday night to camp and drink some beers next to a campfire before Saturday's adventure!

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

are you going to put up some signs so we know where to turn off of 70 rd?

"unfortunately common sense isn't that common anymore" Eustace Conway

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Sure, but you really can't miss it. :)

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

as long as I can't miss it I will be good. some guys can't even make it to the place they are going to meat some one at

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

who was gonna "meat" you? lol

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Oh i never knew he got aproval to make the changes,that is good to hear. Mabye 30 guys with shovels will do the trick This summer has been really calm at the upper/lower pits compared to last year. I've went about 5 times so far around 6 to 10am and no one has even been shooting up there. Seen the guy collecting brass more than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmathisn View Post
    Look in the first post, second picture. There is a Google map to the hillside clearing. It is about 3 miles before the big pit.

We chose not to do the lower pit because when people are shooting at the upper pit there are just too many bullets flying overhead in the lower pit. Jim is trying to get the upper pit berms fixed to prevent shots/richocets from coming down in the lower pit. He got approval from the person with the authority at the Forest Service, we just need to find someone that has the equipment to do the berms, and coordinate with the Forest Service.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    who was gonna "meat" you? lol
    looks like I'm hungrier then I thought! man you guys are to nice I would have taking that and ran with it.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

hehe... I'm the "nice" Ginger....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    hehe... I'm the "nice" Ginger....
    us gingers have to stick together.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MADrtcw View Post
    Oh i never knew he got aproval to make the changes,that is good to hear. Mabye 30 guys with shovels will do the trick This summer has been really calm at the upper/lower pits compared to last year. I've went about 5 times so far around 6 to 10am and no one has even been shooting up there. Seen the guy collecting brass more than anyone else.
    The only plus to the ammo shortage that I can see...

Douché: Pronounced "do-shay" and used like "touché", but in reply to something done or said that's utterly douchetastic e.g. "Wow, you went and did a selfie in the spray tan booth. Douché!"