Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy, from right in Seattle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Howdy, from right in Seattle

Hello, SGN
    Name's Del and I've been getting more and more into gun, gun culture, and caring about 2A freedoms.
    Not sure how long I'll live in Seattle (or even Washington for that matter), but for now it's good.
    Next year my girlfriend and I (who I got into shooting this year) will be doing this: http://tourdeconus.com/about/
    On that we'll be looking for a new home as we travel this great country.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: Howdy, from right in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Warlordlono View Post
    Hello, SGN
    Name's Del and I've been getting more and more into gun, gun culture, and caring about 2A freedoms.
    Not sure how long I'll live in Seattle (or even Washington for that matter), but for now it's good.
    Next year my girlfriend and I (who I got into shooting this year) will be doing this: http://tourdeconus.com/about/
    On that we'll be looking for a new home as we travel this great country.
    Welcome to SGN! I'm glad to see another enthusiast here wanting to secure his God Given Rights. I'm sure you'll have fun here like the rest of us.

And that is a LONG freaking tour. I hope you find a new home out there on the road, BUT you can always settle down here in the NW.

Awesome pic by the way.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

So you are currently in the den of iniquity (Seattle, not SGN). Welcome!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Welcome to the site!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Welcome! I took a peek at your blog and enjoyed your pics. Might see you at wades on of these days

Karma, what goes around.....will come back and bite you in your ass. You are in total control of your karma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by datsthat View Post
    Welcome! I took a peek at your blog and enjoyed your pics. Might see you at wades on of these days
    Gotta shoot at a pit or whatever. Wades is too expensive.

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Kayla--my lady and I--don't own cars. I never have and kind of like it that way. One (of very few) benefits of living in Seattle is that I don't need a car. Having one would certainly come in handy though. Even a trip to Wades on a Tuesday (when we go to take advantage of 'Ladies Night') will be about an hour plus trip by bus.
    I've not spent much time in these forums; I should.
    Where I work--Whole Foods--I'm something of an anomaly. Lean right (on damn near everything) and love guns. That right there doesn't really fit the image most folks have of Whole Foods. Rightfully so. Look in our parking lot any given day of the week and it's Obama stickers on damn near every car.
    I did see someone with an NRA sticker on his (I assume 'his') truck... once. I left him a note saying how grateful I was that he was shopping there. Left that note on the back of a filled out sandwich punch card. I hope he used it.

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

We shop at PCC and Whole Foods and I carry my gun when I do. Real food isn't just for Lefties! Kayla, wan't she on here a while back? Or maybe I'm mixing names.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams to Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts 1798

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Maybe a different Kayla.
    According to the employee handbook not even customers are supposed to have weapons (knives included!) even in their cars! It's so stupidly absurd.

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Didn't ever notice a no gun sign at Whole Foods but then I wouldn't pay much attention anyway.